Reviews for If You're Sure
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 6/20
Yup, interesting indeedy!
bellebellel chapter 8 . 4/13
Okay so. I spend a lot of time in the teen wolf fandom and there are soooo many Fics of my otp there and then I get back into Buffy and there are only like a one hundredth of the amount of spuffy Fics and most of them aren't that good. But every single one of your Fics are so great. I've spent way too much time working my way through your Fics these past few weeks but you capture the characters so well and everything about them are perfect. So yeah... I kinda forgot what my point was here but anyway you're amazing and probably my favorite person right now.
EllieRose101 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Yaaaaayy! :)
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Bloody effin' Angel! Argh!
EllieRose101 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
The start of this chapter had me laughing my head off - in public! I hope you're happy!
EllieRose101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh my says, that had me in stiches! Nicely done!
susantrules chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
It makes me so incredibly happy to read this trilogy turned...well turned in to the beautiful continuation it has become. I love that joyce is alive and with giles also that the five of them have such a happy family.

Red Reaper88 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Love this mini series, totally amazing.
sjwheelan chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Love this whole story line! Is there a continuation? I sure hope so!
ScarlettDuck chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Shit. Just realized I skipped the 3rd installment; I thought this was #3 in the trilogy... apparently this is #4... you do trilogies like Douglas Adams did. I love it! ) Forget everything I said about what was missing; I'm reading the 3rd installment right now!
ScarlettDuck chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Oh, just love it. You have a real talent for making all the characters sound just like them. Amazing. Would have loved to see how Spike and Buffy actually managed to realize they could be romantic; often that's the most thrilling part of the line story, and truly the biggest hurdle for these characters especially. Feel like we missed a chapter!
Rasha007 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Ohh, I thought Spike will get the chip removed. I Was looking forward to it. Nevermind :-) It was sweet ending
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Aww! That was incredibly adorable and while I'm not usually a fan of reading the ending first, in this case it was fun to read. I would love to read about a wedding between Spike and Buffy and see what their life is like after they move out and live on their own (sort of) if you are so inclined. Reading your stories makes my inner hopless romantic go all giggly and happy and I can never get enough of that feeling! Thank you for your work, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'll review again at the end of the story, but I just wanted to say that I didn't realize that you had already written another story when I reviewed at the end of the "trilogy." Well, thanks agian for your great work!
kyanaM chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
ok i just have to say:
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you, hu take that angel, i love it hihi