Reviews for If You're Sure
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
OMG cuteness overload! GO giles u stud
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
That was beautiful! good work
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
YES AGELS GONE! WOOO WILLIAM FTW! SUCK IT SSOUL BOY! Sorry... i really hate that guy. Such great work! Ps. I wish Spike would buy me brownies -sigh-
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
OMGS awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek so cute LOVE IT
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
At first i thought this was Xan and Anya's wedding, then i thought Spuffy's and I was like AHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH -Jumps in chair- then it wasn't and i was like DAMN! Then t was joyiles and I was like YAY! You sent me on a fangirl roller coaster AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND Great work!

Ps. Spike giving joyce away, aweeeeeeeeeeeee -melts 2 a pile of girly gushing-
Silverwings208 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I dont really know how you write so well but all of your writing is amazing and gets me crying at the right places and laughing at the right places you are a wonderful wordsmith and i loved the ride and the journey of Buffy and Spike and then in this one with Joyce and Giles it makes you envious of the type of love that Buffy and Spike share in this epic tale but its so true when you think about it i just hope that one day i can find this kind of love where i dont have to be anyone but myself because thats the only love worth having
Margot-Eve chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Aaand there's this big grin plastered on my face xD A world of yes, this is great! ;] How I do love happy endings ;]
ginar369 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Dawn cracks me up with the Big Brother-man stuff, snapping pictures of all of them. All the happy couples makes you smile.

Loved this series.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Spike and Buffy wedding! Joyce and Giles hurrying up. Dawn is probably in heaven with all of this.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Dawn made me laugh with the Step-Daddy line. Spike's reaction was great too. Of course Buffy panicked that they were breaking up and Dawn was worried about Joyce's health. The two of them have different worries in life.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Very hot. Go Giles and Joyce tying the knot!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Only Angel could turn a wonderful afternoon into a life and death situation. Why couldn't he call and ask for help and information? Because he likes knocking Buffy off center. He has to pop in once a year and throw her life into chaos.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Giles is too cute when he is being assertive!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Giles really needed a push. It must gall him that Spike was the one to give him that push!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Finally! Giles and Joyce are perfect for each other. You just have to love Anya, she says what ever pops into her head.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »