Reviews for If You're Sure
TessLouise chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Loved this! Thank you.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Wow. I love this universe. It's so beautiful, and yet not cheesy at all like so many other Spuffy claim stories. Wonderful work. If you ever write more of this universe I will be first in line to read it!
SushiBar chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
"I should be a nurse." And she is (Michelle Trachtenberg, that is) in Mercy :)
Naomi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I just finished reading this entire series in one go. So so so satisfying! I love the slow buildup from the first story to this very happy end. I know some people would have liked Our Heroes to ride off into the sunset immediately, but I think this long way 'round is more realistic, considering where they started from. Thanks for a great read; I hope you're inspired to keep writing. I'll keep reading!

I do hope you will archive your stories somewhere other than here or AFF; Elysian Fields would be the perfect site. I find it offensive that to continue posting at FF will require you to self-censor your own writing, and I think the sign-in at AFF is draconian.

N
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MORE PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! WOOOOOOOOOOO
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
omg love! SO AWSOME! The claiming OMG YESSSSSSSS So perfectly beautiful! how'd u get so awesome?
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
OMG cuteness overload! GO giles u stud
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
That was beautiful! good work
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
YES AGELS GONE! WOOO WILLIAM FTW! SUCK IT SSOUL BOY! Sorry... i really hate that guy. Such great work! Ps. I wish Spike would buy me brownies -sigh-
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
OMGS awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek so cute LOVE IT
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
At first i thought this was Xan and Anya's wedding, then i thought Spuffy's and I was like AHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH -Jumps in chair- then it wasn't and i was like DAMN! Then t was joyiles and I was like YAY! You sent me on a fangirl roller coaster AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND Great work!

Ps. Spike giving joyce away, aweeeeeeeeeeeee -melts 2 a pile of girly gushing-
Silverwings208 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I dont really know how you write so well but all of your writing is amazing and gets me crying at the right places and laughing at the right places you are a wonderful wordsmith and i loved the ride and the journey of Buffy and Spike and then in this one with Joyce and Giles it makes you envious of the type of love that Buffy and Spike share in this epic tale but its so true when you think about it i just hope that one day i can find this kind of love where i dont have to be anyone but myself because thats the only love worth having
Margot-Eve chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Aaand there's this big grin plastered on my face xD A world of yes, this is great! ;] How I do love happy endings ;]
ginar369 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Dawn cracks me up with the Big Brother-man stuff, snapping pictures of all of them. All the happy couples makes you smile.

Loved this series.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Spike and Buffy wedding! Joyce and Giles hurrying up. Dawn is probably in heaven with all of this.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »