Reviews for If You're Sure
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Aww! That was incredibly adorable and while I'm not usually a fan of reading the ending first, in this case it was fun to read. I would love to read about a wedding between Spike and Buffy and see what their life is like after they move out and live on their own (sort of) if you are so inclined. Reading your stories makes my inner hopless romantic go all giggly and happy and I can never get enough of that feeling! Thank you for your work, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'll review again at the end of the story, but I just wanted to say that I didn't realize that you had already written another story when I reviewed at the end of the "trilogy." Well, thanks agian for your great work!
kyanaM chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
ok i just have to say:
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you, hu take that angel, i love it hihi
TessLouise chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Loved this! Thank you.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Wow. I love this universe. It's so beautiful, and yet not cheesy at all like so many other Spuffy claim stories. Wonderful work. If you ever write more of this universe I will be first in line to read it!
SushiBar chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
"I should be a nurse." And she is (Michelle Trachtenberg, that is) in Mercy :)
Naomi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I just finished reading this entire series in one go. So so so satisfying! I love the slow buildup from the first story to this very happy end. I know some people would have liked Our Heroes to ride off into the sunset immediately, but I think this long way 'round is more realistic, considering where they started from. Thanks for a great read; I hope you're inspired to keep writing. I'll keep reading!

I do hope you will archive your stories somewhere other than here or AFF; Elysian Fields would be the perfect site. I find it offensive that to continue posting at FF will require you to self-censor your own writing, and I think the sign-in at AFF is draconian.

N
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MORE PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! WOOOOOOOOOOO
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
omg love! SO AWSOME! The claiming OMG YESSSSSSSS So perfectly beautiful! how'd u get so awesome?
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
OMG cuteness overload! GO giles u stud
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
That was beautiful! good work
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
YES AGELS GONE! WOOO WILLIAM FTW! SUCK IT SSOUL BOY! Sorry... i really hate that guy. Such great work! Ps. I wish Spike would buy me brownies -sigh-
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
OMGS awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek so cute LOVE IT
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
At first i thought this was Xan and Anya's wedding, then i thought Spuffy's and I was like AHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH -Jumps in chair- then it wasn't and i was like DAMN! Then t was joyiles and I was like YAY! You sent me on a fangirl roller coaster AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND Great work!

Ps. Spike giving joyce away, aweeeeeeeeeeeee -melts 2 a pile of girly gushing-
Silverwings208 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I dont really know how you write so well but all of your writing is amazing and gets me crying at the right places and laughing at the right places you are a wonderful wordsmith and i loved the ride and the journey of Buffy and Spike and then in this one with Joyce and Giles it makes you envious of the type of love that Buffy and Spike share in this epic tale but its so true when you think about it i just hope that one day i can find this kind of love where i dont have to be anyone but myself because thats the only love worth having
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »