Reviews for If You're Sure
ginar369 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Dawn made me laugh with the Step-Daddy line. Spike's reaction was great too. Of course Buffy panicked that they were breaking up and Dawn was worried about Joyce's health. The two of them have different worries in life.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Very hot. Go Giles and Joyce tying the knot!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Only Angel could turn a wonderful afternoon into a life and death situation. Why couldn't he call and ask for help and information? Because he likes knocking Buffy off center. He has to pop in once a year and throw her life into chaos.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Giles is too cute when he is being assertive!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Giles really needed a push. It must gall him that Spike was the one to give him that push!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Finally! Giles and Joyce are perfect for each other. You just have to love Anya, she says what ever pops into her head.
Premise Oh Sum chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
You were right - I do love this sequel! Thank you so much for writing it. You always make me believe in your stories, and that is wonderful.

Plus, I can't get enough of the love-making between those two blondes!
spike'smate chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
bloody marvellous story and the other 3 in these stories were too

take ****** gold stars
jackiemack916 chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I love love love this story. It drew me in and made me laugh, get a bit teary, and made me really care for the ways you interpreted the characters. Great job.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Brilliant job! But you do realize that us readers expect another sequel. I mean hello! There is still Anya's and Xander's wedding to read about! Hmmm... Maybe even a baby between Spike and Buffy? Great job and I look forward to reading your future work!
Sweet-T3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
WTH! How did I miss this sequel to one of my favorite trilogies? Ok enough of the whining, ima actually go and read the darn thing, lol. Glad I went mining in your page to make sure I was all caught up!
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
I've been reading this story series in between contractions, hoping that sooner or later the baby decided to finally commit to making an appearance, but greatly enjoying reading this. It truly is addictive in the best sort of way. I would love to read another story in this series. Any thoughts about writing another?
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
So sad that this story had to come to an end! And it sucks that the claim wouldn't work out for thim. But you're a brilliant author and I loved every addition to the series.
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Funny, sweet, and believable (by Buffy-verse standards, that is). I love how Spike got his hands on the ring, and the reference to Something Blue. Wonderful series of stories, I really loved seeing their relationship developing over time.
SarcasticBunny chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Need MORE to this story! Can we haz another sequel? PLEEEEEEEEEESE? I need to know how it turns out!

p.s. If you want any advice on how to improve, I would say that the writing is incredible, so no improvement needed, but when you change seance half way through chapters it sometimes get a bit confusing. Maybe put a - or something? AMAZING apart from that! 3 dftba
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »