Reviews for If You're Sure
Margot-Eve chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Aaand there's this big grin plastered on my face xD A world of yes, this is great! ;] How I do love happy endings ;]
ginar369 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Dawn cracks me up with the Big Brother-man stuff, snapping pictures of all of them. All the happy couples makes you smile.

Loved this series.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Spike and Buffy wedding! Joyce and Giles hurrying up. Dawn is probably in heaven with all of this.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Dawn made me laugh with the Step-Daddy line. Spike's reaction was great too. Of course Buffy panicked that they were breaking up and Dawn was worried about Joyce's health. The two of them have different worries in life.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Very hot. Go Giles and Joyce tying the knot!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Only Angel could turn a wonderful afternoon into a life and death situation. Why couldn't he call and ask for help and information? Because he likes knocking Buffy off center. He has to pop in once a year and throw her life into chaos.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Giles is too cute when he is being assertive!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Giles really needed a push. It must gall him that Spike was the one to give him that push!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Finally! Giles and Joyce are perfect for each other. You just have to love Anya, she says what ever pops into her head.
Premise Oh Sum chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
You were right - I do love this sequel! Thank you so much for writing it. You always make me believe in your stories, and that is wonderful.

Plus, I can't get enough of the love-making between those two blondes!
spike'smate chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
bloody marvellous story and the other 3 in these stories were too

take ****** gold stars
jackiemack916 chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I love love love this story. It drew me in and made me laugh, get a bit teary, and made me really care for the ways you interpreted the characters. Great job.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Brilliant job! But you do realize that us readers expect another sequel. I mean hello! There is still Anya's and Xander's wedding to read about! Hmmm... Maybe even a baby between Spike and Buffy? Great job and I look forward to reading your future work!
Sweet-T3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
WTH! How did I miss this sequel to one of my favorite trilogies? Ok enough of the whining, ima actually go and read the darn thing, lol. Glad I went mining in your page to make sure I was all caught up!
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
I've been reading this story series in between contractions, hoping that sooner or later the baby decided to finally commit to making an appearance, but greatly enjoying reading this. It truly is addictive in the best sort of way. I would love to read another story in this series. Any thoughts about writing another?
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »