Reviews for Love, Fate, Happiness and a Dance
RK chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Tad, this was just an amazing OS. i had tears in my eyes.
drjamband chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this was soooo good!
NatesMama chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was just beautiful. Well done.:)
etakkate chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
So beautiful! The irony of your story is that my grandma died right after meeting me as a baby. She died from emphasema, most likey pneumonia too. wonderful story, very touching.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Interesting idea. I hope we get to see Hank again in the show.
eitoph chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I totally did the 3am phone call thing to my dad on Friday (nothing too seroious - heh, my sister locked me out then fell asleep with her phone on silent, joy) and he honestly got a little freaked out when he woke up and saw me calling. Which is to say that you nailed that little analogy perfectly, it works so well here and it conveys all the right amounts of fear and apprehension that is familiar to so many people.

I mentioned it before but Pops and Booth discussing marriage is one of my favourite little bits. Your take on Pops is just perfect - he's just that right amount of old guy charm but the heaviness of the moment was still right there, *tear*

This fic, seriously - there are so many elements in play and while so many other people wouldn't be able to keep it all balanced, you've perfected it in this way that still surprises me. The baby, pops, his secret - it all comes together SO well!

You rock!
BatmanSwiss chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was sweet, sad and just plain perfect. Everyone was in character, the cutaways at the beginning and end were poignant and tied everything together nicely. This was a wonderful piece!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2