Reviews for The Important Bit
Astrido chapter 7 . 4/6
this is really lovely. The end is so peaceful, it's cute.
well done!
cheers
yuura
feathersw chapter 7 . 3/13
Very good. Thank you for sharing this.
mandy chapter 7 . 2/9
I REALLY enjoyed this story! You made the platonic love story believable and touching. Thanks for a great story!
MelodySong231 chapter 7 . 1/17
Oh my- I absolutely loved this fic, definitely a new favourite! I've been looking everywhere for a fic that showed this part of John and Sherlock's relationship and you've done it masterfully. Well done
Weak Decisions chapter 7 . 1/6
That was the sweetest thing I ever saw! I am crying like a baby right now, oh god.
I not even an adult and I'm going, "I'll never find love like that!"
So many feels.
vanishing111 chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
I've read quite a bit of Sherlock fics in my time (that made me sound old...) but I have to say that of all the takes on John and Sherlock's relationship I like this one the best. I mean watching the show and of course being in this fandom has obviously swayed me over to the johnlock side but I agree with the idea that they wouldn't be a typical couple. Of course, if I may quote Irene Adler, they are a couple but their relationship doesn't quite have a name in the English language. I believe you have portrayed this very well. I enjoyed this very much.
(Kudos if you get the reference in my username)
The Great Spirit of Writing chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Oh, wow... this was so sweet and totally in-character! I really needed this right now. Thank you so much _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is really lovely - well written, affectionate, human little vignettes. I really enjoyed this :o)
somaar chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
This story is amazing, I've read it multiple times. However, chapter three is always the one chapter I return to. The relationship you created between John, Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson is truly and utterly moving.

Thank you for the fantastic read.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This is perfect! John and sherlock have an amazing non romantic relationship and are the closest friends friends I know of. They are so cute and you write them perfectly.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I absolutely love this story!

It's exactly like I picture them to be. Always together bickering, solving crime, and caring for one another. They don't need a physical part to their relationship, they just are. They complete each other perfectly.

I love Johnlock stories, but this is one of my favorites of their togetherness because it's as close to such a ship as possible while both are true to their character.

I hope to read more of your stories soon!

Neko
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
I love this fic more than words can express. It gives me the warm fuzzies. You wrote the perfect ending with them both professing love in the only way I could ever imagine them doing (if we're sticking to canon, of course). It's so wonderful and beautiful and you did an amazing job. Thank you so much for sharing this.
epitaphed chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
After pages and pages and lists and lists and hundreds of fics I've finally found the one. My number one Sherlock fic.

You've just got it so spot on. Like I've always seen Sherlock and John as more than best friends but not towards the romance tangent and gosh darn it but it's so difficult to find a fic like yours. I'm glad I didn't have to sit through paragraphs of sexual innuendos or mentions of nether regions for both of them to express that they do love each other. And that you've told the story in a span of more than just a month or a case-long duration, it adds to the quirk and its heartwarming appeal. I'd like to say that I feel very much proud of them after only seven chapters. You've done it so perfectly, I wouldn't change anything. I kind of hate you though, this would be a difficult piece to follow ;) Thank you for this and keep writing!
holz x chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
amazing I loved reading it x
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
A very beautiful story that truly captures the essence of Sherlock and John's relationship without overdoing it. Excellent! :)