Reviews for The Important Bit
zDarkAngelz chapter 7 . 4/5
I just wanted to say that this story was so sweet and lovely! Thank you so very very much for creating it and sharing it with the world. :)
eha1234 chapter 7 . 1/29
Oh this is beautiful. I would be happy if this were the actual ending to the show! Thank you so much for writing it!
i don't remember. is any marriage legal in the uk yet? if not, then please get on that, people of the uk. seems a bit unfair for you not to have it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
this is the actual best. the actual best, like ever. there are no words in my mind sufficient for it, so i shall see if keyboard-mashing will create any. bhekwajn vhrejwnklfehbwklnam xcvbfer. ...bhekwa. that works.
Relevant chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
I'll give you the best compliment I have; this is going on my favorites list, or as I call it my list of recommended reading. And this is an amazing example of well applied exposition, an unusual skill in an author.
Selin74 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Could I have permission to podfic this?
Iriscs94 chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
My chest hurts and I feel teary. But I think I loved this story. Reading a feelings story at 3am was a bad idea.
grace chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
that was the sweetest johnlock ever! thanks so much :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
You made me cry thanks... The mrs Hudson part :(
Captain Evermind chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Gah! This story is super-cute. :-) Lovely and fluffy, but with strong enough characterisations to make it believable. Nice work.
GallifreyanGirl79 chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Enjoyed this very much. I'm not as sure about John, but I do think Sherlock would be perfectly happy to share the rest of his life with John as his best friend and partner, continuing to solve crimes and live at Baker Street. Categorizing them as friends seems a little absurd when they clearly mean so much to each other, and their lives are so intertwined. Their relationship doesn't fit in a neat little box, but really sex is a rather small part of a long-term partnership. Finding someone who truly understands and loves you for who you are- the good and the bad, strengths and weaknesses- and who you know will always be at your side, someone who brings out the best in you and vice versa...someone to share your life with...isn't that what we all want in the end?
Anyway, lovely fic and writing, thank you for posting:)
HettyBobcat chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
I got teary-eyed at the end. It was so sweet.
NeverEndingPretending chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
I was hesitant to read this story because it is outside the realm in which I usually read. However, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by this story. It was written with such elegance and grace that tied every sentence and chapter together. The relationship was also interesting and I am sure that Johnlock will never look the same to me, after reading this. I must say that while this story was not what I was expecting that I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope that you continue to write. Wonderfully done, my dear.
Muirenn chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Oh God this was so brilliant. I love it when Sherlock stories have Sherlock and John's relationship as asexual. I've always canoned Sherlock as asexual and it annoys me that writers seem to try to make it as if a relationship cannot truly be a relationship without sex. They were so in character and their dynamic was as I believe it truly would be if they did become canon. They have the same easy, comfortable, dependable air about them.
Thank you for a truly amazing read.
Candle Joker chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
It's been several years since you write this but I just wanted to tell you how lovely this fanfic is. It's very different from anything I've read before and I love how you approached this pairing. I like how it made me think of how many different kinds of love there are and how one relationship can be very different from another.