Reviews for The Important Bit
Muirenn chapter 7 . 6/8
Oh God this was so brilliant. I love it when Sherlock stories have Sherlock and John's relationship as asexual. I've always canoned Sherlock as asexual and it annoys me that writers seem to try to make it as if a relationship cannot truly be a relationship without sex. They were so in character and their dynamic was as I believe it truly would be if they did become canon. They have the same easy, comfortable, dependable air about them.
Thank you for a truly amazing read.
the Candle Joker chapter 7 . 5/24
It's been several years since you write this but I just wanted to tell you how lovely this fanfic is. It's very different from anything I've read before and I love how you approached this pairing. I like how it made me think of how many different kinds of love there are and how one relationship can be very different from another.
Khorale chapter 7 . 5/12
This is incredible and SMUT FREE! This is my first time coming across a Johnlock 'romance' without Smut before, and I'm glad because this is really we written and fun, showing you can love someone without the sequel component.
Francesca Monterone chapter 7 . 2/6
Can you be jealous of two fictional characters? Because if you can, I am right now.
I'm reading your story and in my mind I keep shouting "Yes! That, right there, what they have, that's what I want!"
You wrote a great story here. Thanks to adding to the sadly small pool of fanfiction with an asexual character/relationship; and such a worthy and heart warming addition, too.
kathear75 chapter 7 . 2/4
Lovely. Really enjoyed this! Thankyou for taking the time to gift us with such a well written, realistically imagined piece of fanfic!
Nixcky chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Perfection. This is just the right way to characterize their relationship.
Dearest Destiny chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
ohasfhna,mnsf,mnawfa
omgggg
so sad
the feels
tears
Blangel94 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Just wanted you to know I loved this
Every bit of it
It's not all about sex and romance sometimes and I'm glad you made a point of that.
It's so beautiful, I'm probably repeating myself (I know, Dull) but I really loved this.
Serenity Blossom chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Wonderful read.
Vara chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
oh gosh. Since discovering 'asexuality' and then identifying myself within that range I have wondered if anybody else really thought a relationship like this could work. I mean I want -this-. I keep getting goaded and nudged to date and stuff but I can't tell them 'I'm not interested because I'm not sexual.' I just want that close, committed relationship. The casual contact. Being special to someone in that way and having them know they're special to you too.

You did a wonderful job. Thank you.
giallesa chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Oh my god. I was fine before this chapter. Why would you do such a thing without giving a headsup. *crying to my pillow*
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Awwww that was so sweet. Very cute, so cute and sweet. Great job 5 stars!
Astrido chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
this is really lovely. The end is so peaceful, it's cute.
well done!
cheers
yuura
feathersw chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Very good. Thank you for sharing this.
mandy chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
I REALLY enjoyed this story! You made the platonic love story believable and touching. Thanks for a great story!