Reviews for A Scholarly Pursuit
FXL chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Loved this story so much! The jokes were just so funny and I was laughing so hard at some parts I just loved the natural flow of conversation between the two of them throughout the entire story. Everything was just amazing and the ending was adorable and just made it perfect. Wonderful story of my fav pairing, thanks for sharing and writing this amazing story.
taliafluff chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
I love it. Seriously, this is one of my favorite ships, and I've never seen it done so well. And it's canon compliant as well, so that's awesome.
JBubbles chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Aw! That was super duper mega fun and cute!
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
I loved this so much. I wish there were more stories with these two as the main couple it was amazing I loved the detail the ending was perfect and the fact you had Harry and Ginny get along even though things didnt work out was great. The detail to the plants and just all the things you did it was vivid and perfect.
SpritelyShoes chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Second time reading this. Oh so good. I wish there were more Neville stories.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Aww their birthday! God this was a good story. It's hard to find good writing about these two.
SpritelyShoes chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Oh! Very, very good!
sweetandspice chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Love love,love.
StardustPetals chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Unless the acquisition of panties in those arrests was the capital offense, I don't know why they should occur. The Three Unforgivable Curses are only Unforgivable when used on human beings.
Anime Princess chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
How sweet!
Venus914 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Harry's luck is really funny!
My Solitude chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Interesting story. xD
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Awesome story! I would be very interested in a sequel to this!
sub0chick chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
awwwwwwwww! and omg with the crying over nev and harry's breakdowns. and omg the laughing as harry managed to find every single dangerous plant in whatever area he was in lol. great story!
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Lovely story, it was great!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »