Reviews for A Scholarly Pursuit
Oh! Very, very good!
sweetandspice chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Love love,love.
PlasmaCrowned chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Unless the acquisition of panties in those arrests was the capital offense, I don't know why they should occur. The Three Unforgivable Curses are only Unforgivable when used on human beings.
Anime Princess chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
How sweet!
Venus914 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Harry's luck is really funny!
My Solitude chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Interesting story. xD
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Awesome story! I would be very interested in a sequel to this!
jujukittychick chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
awwwwwwwww! and omg with the crying over nev and harry's breakdowns. and omg the laughing as harry managed to find every single dangerous plant in whatever area he was in lol. great story!
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Lovely story, it was great!
Thancela chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
I think that was a very sweet story. I've always wanted to see what could happen had Harry been with Neville. I loved Neville. I thought he had great potential and you brought that out. Thank you.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
very cute!
Ressick chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
A Scholarly Pursuit, Or: How Many Ways Can Neville Almost Kill Harry With Odd Plants? LOL Very sweet story. Quite enjoyed it. Thank you.
Geo Nova chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
"All right, little stupid voice, he thought to himself. You go ahead and do your thing."

That's a wonderful line! I'm truly enjoying this story.
ShodawCat13 chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Thank you for writing this wonderful story. All the things the happened to poor harry made my day a little better. The cactus really make me laugh. There really needs to be more Harry Neville stories.
slowest chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Great and funny story. Poor Harry falling ill due to so much plants and nature. *g*
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »