Reviews for A Scholarly Pursuit
CarminMoon chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Well, this is the first Harry/Nev ship I've read and I have to say it's intriguing and well, truly an understandable ship. I like this story a lot and I think you did a wonderful job drawing Nev in an "adult" light.

Keep up the great work!
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Ahhh I love this...it's so frikin cute! Well done!

harrys-girl-4-life
foxworth chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
Awww, that was cute. :) So much fun, I really didn't want it to end!
blackending chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
birthday wishes.I think it a brilliant ending. :)
Hiron Otsuki chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
This was fantastic! I've been waiting for a good new Neville/Harry fanfiction, and this fed my hunger nicely. Thank you!
Nishigirl chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Okay so I decided I'm just going to review all your stories at once and for this story I must say I loved loved loved it! I think this story, Revisionism, and Lost in Revision are my favorites. This story was particularly good because it had a healthy dose of humor and drama. It was hilarious how Harry couldn't avoid being attacked by plants anywhere they went.

I loved the build up of their relationship. It was cool how this Neville was slightly different from the Neville's in your previous two one-shots. In this story Neville's confidence seemed to exude more when he was in his element of herbology as opposed to when he was dealing with romance like in your other one-shots. Seeing him more self-conscious in his attempts to woo Harry gave the story a element of sweetness that I really enjoyed. This story was a pleasure to read.

Yours Truly,

NG-sama
Fanfic gyrl chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
I have to say that this is a beautiful story, and that is really all I can articulate, WOW, just, WOW...
ViBookWorm chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
This story is so cute! *claps hands and squeals with that umistakable yaoi fangirl squeal* I never really considered this couple before but...EEEEEE SOOOOO CUUUUUTE!
ViBookWorm chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Harry blinked.

"Oh," he said. "Good."

BEST RESPONSE EVER TO BEING TOLD SOMEONE HAS LOVED YOU SECRETLY FOR ORE THAN 20 YEARS!
Seshat The Scribe chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
This was just lovely. Great writing.

Poor Harry, I felt so bad for him! He was just falling into everything :D And Neville, it was sad about his wife and daughter. Grown-up Harry and Neville make a nice couple.
Sapphire Nymph chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
awwww...

AGAIN

aaaaaaaawwwwwwww!

This is such a great find! me loooove!
Dashine111 chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I think the pairing is great. You made this story really great because everything seems natural. I think you gave it a sense of realism that is hard to find.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
love it!
rachil chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
wonderful story; I loved it.
rolliepolliebaker chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
An absolutely adorable story with the bonus of it being quite well written! It was a pleasure that you stuck as close to canon with the characters as slash would allow; it was actually quite feasible in the context of the series. This is a genuinely great story-I did love it! Just the right dash of awkward romance and humour that a Harry/Neville calls for. Thank you for sharing it with us!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »