Reviews for A Scholarly Pursuit
dobby97 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Awww I love this story I don't want it to be over…can u pleeeeease write a sequel or just continue writing this one
AineNiamh chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Excellent story! Very well written, very detailed, and with a realistic happy ending. Sequel perhaps?
BloodMoonRising chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
May I just say that I absolutely adored this story. I enjoy a good slash fic but only if it is well written and you have accomplished that. I believe you stayed very true to Neville and Harry's characters. You've written a wonderful piece and I hope to see more in the future!
Cris chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
This is the best HP/NL fic I've read. My heart goes out to those boys and I just want to huggles both of them. The banter was also quite funny (I loved the red spider/codex conversation.). Not to mention the inclusion of all those nasty plants. I've never heard of them and now I know to never go hiking without a very seasoned guide. Poor Harry... Now I'm off to rec this fic to all that will listen to me geek out.
agd888 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
This was such a sweet story, loved the pairing and thought it was really well written.
brightsun89 chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
love it!
AineNiamh chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Please oh please update!
TheUnknown03 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
You are an evil author, you know that right? I can't wait to read the next chapter and I now have a plant to look for when I go camping next thought I don't know when I'll be in the rainforest around here.

Hahaha well until next time my dear, good luck with your writing,

Theunknown03
Oxigide chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
This story is amazing, truly. Every time I see it on the update list, I get all giddy and cant wait to read the new chapter. Keep up the great work, cant wait for another update!
H0licist chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Looking forward next chapter.
musicalpandas chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
This is the first Harry Potter story I've ever read, and I love it! I can't wait for the next update. :D
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
This is sooooooo good! Please update soon!
MandyQ chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Oh the angst!

I feel so bad for Neville.

But I am really enjoying Harry being bad at something; epically bad at something. From wearing trainers on a desert hike to not thinking to cast that shield spell himself, I am impressed at the ineptitude of the great Harry Potter. It's something that was missing from canon- we never got to see Harry as lousy at anything. Great job!

-MQ
MandyQ chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
CUTE!

desert plants are evil, but something tells me Neville doesn't hate that one as much as he used to. :).

And the phrase "like a staring contest in reverse" was a little brilliant. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

-MQ
MishaySahila chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Nice chapter... I appreciate the research about the plants ... I like it when people check for the facts about what they are writing about.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »