Reviews for A Scholarly Pursuit
TheUnknown03 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Aww, I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Plant in the pacific northwest, oooo can't wait to see what it is; hmm maybe I'll go looking for it next time I go camping. Ha ha, my dear I love your story not only is it a good read but its also turning out to be mildly interactive.

Until next time, good luck with your writing,

Theunknown03
QueenMinnie chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Great story, I look forward to reading more!
agd888 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this story, please update, I never pictured these 2 together.
MandyQ chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I liked this chapter; it had some really great descriptive passages and it moved the plot and the characters along nicely. I used to live in that desert and you got the description of the prettier parts of it spot on; up to and including the sage brush (which most people forget).

And what a prelude to a cuddle you've given us!

Have fun on vacation and I look forward to more!

TheUnknown03 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Aww, that's sweet. I must say the I liked the bit about the spider( poor thing though, misunderstood creature). I also like how Longbottom is different from the picture Harry has of him in his mind.

Theunknown03

P.S. I'm going to guess that they are there during the summer, which means that they won't be able to see the desert bloom, or are they? That'd be a lovely seen.
MandyQ chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Okay. You win a prize. You managed to work TWO inside jokes into ONE chapter and I couldn't stop laughing. And also I have to share that the word "fantaschtick" (which is about how I guessed Harry pronounced it) was a big joke with the staff at HPTE. You and Neville and Harry and the FBI make me chuckle.

MandyQ chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I don't know if I prefer "cripes in a stew" or "canary in a cat fight". They were both gems. Nice beginning; I'm on board with you and I can't wait to see where this is going. :)

history chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love it!
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
So far so good. I like where this is going. Keep it up!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5