Reviews for Snape and Hermione on a broomstick
Sweet, magical and surreal! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
very sweet!
Soph chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was so cool but I really would enjoy it if it was longer a more romance!
LoveToTheFandoms chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
(THIS WAS A AWESOME STORY! I know its great and stuf but could you possibly put more chapters onto it and make it longer...if you donnt want toits finr..it just seems like it would be aamazing story! :) Like maybe having to explain why snape smiles to her to ron and harry or another scene with snape or the two actually kissing and getting caught...(sorry went a little off topic) Wellll anyways GREAT JOB!
Sora de Snape chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You really have to make the sequel.

It gonna be amazing, just like this story.
aliasmel1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Your writing amazes me. I could read it all day.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
We've never seen you actually ride a broomstick before..."

Um... first book - Snape referees a Quidditch game. On a broomstick, believe it or not. :P But apart from that, this was a lovely story! I agree with one person who said it might be a bit OOC - I can only see this happening if Severus and Hermione were already close, but hadn't taken that final step with their relationship yet, but it was great! Really cute writing, I enjoyed reading!

X D
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Man, I need Snape to show me how to ride a broom. Sounds like so much fun. Fantastic job with this story. Holla!

xXKodyXx
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
*SQEE* *ahem* srrry i am really liking ur writing style
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely loved this, original and sweet. :) God Bless xx
Lala97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! :) Thanks for writing!
Jgsparks chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Okay, I'm obsessed. You're amazing. I'm reading all your stories.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Loved it!
SexiAnglo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
more, we need more. this was too cute not to continue
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww poor Hermione! Go Sev! This was cute as well! You should write a fic where Hermione is his apprentice or something but she gets stuck on how to cut this one ingredient and Sev helps her! That would be sorta interesting. You don't have to write it but I figured, since you wrote this so well, you would probably be able to write a oneshot with the 'prompt' I gave. But if now, it's cool.