Reviews for Partners
Restless Bluebird chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Ouch, right in the feels! That was a great story!
Danie-Dono chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is such a great story! Maybe you will continue it after you finished some of your others but I'm curious to see if Shepard catches the person that killed Garrus.
Ienjoymasseffect chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
God damn, that was good. I almost forgot I had searched FemShep Garrus tragedy until garrus died. That fucking got me by suprise, that was awesome
Rhys chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hey, didn't you dangle the promise of a sequel over on the kink meme a while back? I know I definitely wouldn't be the only one overjoyed to see this story continued.
lunar47 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i love this
Vertin chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I just don't know what to say. No, not the ending, I expected it. But the story; stories like this justify all my time spent browsing through this place, really.
Alan's Only chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
oooooooh... Makes me wanna cry... Sad Alan's Only... Sad... But good story!
Luvondarox chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It's been a while since I've read something that actually got a few tears out of me. This if a fantastic story: I admit I was skeptical when I read "L.a. Noire" in the same descriptor as mass effect, but you pulled it off wonderfully. I kind of want to go back and finish the game, now.
Sedgehammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
;_; Aww, that ending...
AGGGHH chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
JHOOM WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?

GODDAMNIT!

I think-'oh this is gonna be happy, I'm gonna end this with a warm fuzzy feeling' and then you BREAK MY HEART.

It's amazing.
iheartroxas chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
!gasp! Garrus! :'( but then cerberus brings him back to life right? Yes, yes of course. And he hunts shepard down to confess his feelings yes yes. And then happily ever after right! Yes of course dammit! Ah why are your fictions so wonderful an leave me wanting mooore! God I love garrus. Amazing writing as always! Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing another update from you soon? :)
garruslovah chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Ahhhh nooooo garrus :( you can't die! Ahhh such a great fix. But so sad *tear* I fricken love your garrus and femshep stories. Soooo well done! Keep it up
MassEffectFanFictionLover1337 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You should do a LA Noire/Mass Effect crossover fic someday. I really diggin this fic alot.