Reviews for Everything but Mirrors
lev1t1cus chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Well that was fun.
FeeptheNinja chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
"I got up, got mad and tossed all three to Flandre," Remilia referenced her little blonde sister of five years younger, "Told her they were new stuff-toys."

Well that's certainly one way to solve a problem. XD
Aware chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Wow.. that was one of the most enjoyable stories I've ever read. I love your sense of humor.

The ending- was unexpected. I really thought I had Alice's secret figured out too.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
I've barely been able to breathe since I began reading this fic. Thankfully it's only been a few hours (with dinner and such getting in the way), so it's not like I've suffocated. If I did I probably should sue. :D

This is a very hilarious fanfic that has rather cute characterization. Remilia has that mixture of childishness and courtly demeanor that we expect of her, although your characterization of Patchy is much more social than normal. It's interesting, and fits the fic, but I can't really see this being canon.

(Then again, most fanon in this fandom is far from canon, ha ha.)

And Sakuya the _ist maid. I think we all saw that coming. I personally enjoyed that quirk although quite a few others might not.

Anyhow, good job! Thank you for writing this! It was most enjoyable.
Xanaischemical chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
This was a fantastic story all in all! It was intense some parts, but moments where I couldn't stop laughing, especially the ending and the running lolita gag! All of the cast were in-character, and the thing with Sakuya and Remilia almost made my nose bleed! (haha) Overall I loved this story, and you are a great author! The writing was well-carried out, and the adjectives was awesome! I'd have to say, this is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time!
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Ah, yes, but of course.

You know, I'm not sure if I ever adequately explained Alice's rapid growth in MY world...

...all I know is that by the time "The Adventures of Team 9 Catering" comes around, Alice's surname is already Kirisame!
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Well, that was a pleasant surprise...but it looks like "what Alice was hiding" IS exactly what I thought.

Poor Marisa...she's a lolicon and she doesn't even know it.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Whoa. Nice job. I love it.

And yes, Sakuya is so lolicon...
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Sakuya no Gotoku.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I suspect I know where this story is going, although I could be wrong. And as for the Flandre bit... *wicked grin*
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Mine too, Solblight. Mine too.

On another note, I finally got around to uploading another chapter of that Flandre/Utsuho fic I mentioned. Although I still don't think it's quite going to live up to the standard set by its predecessor. Sequels rarely are as good as the original, I suppose.
Greenerin chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Hey, that was a really good story)) I definitely do like your sense of humor! Everyone was pretty much in character, too. And as a huge MariXAli fan, I'm desperately hoping you'll write a sequel about these two as a couple)
Mina-chii chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
"Here, here, don't be mad! Come here into my arms and into my adult bosom! " Aya trolled.

I laughed out loud.

Good job with the story. *thumbs up*
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
My, that was humorous. Just another typical Gensokyan day. I wasn't expecting to find myself laughing at work like that when I decided to troll the Touhou archives today... Nicely done.
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Unbelievable! And all over a mirror no less!

I can't overstate just how much enjoyment I got out of this story. It's got tsunderes, surprises, lolis, lolicons, tsundere teasing (one of life's most thrilling activities), humor galore, action (of various types), Patchouli (yes, she warrants her own entry), blushing, and lots of girl-love (some implied and some rampaging)! Each one of those elements represents a reason why I bother to get up in the morning. And they are all here.

So, what can I say? It's like this story was written specifically to my tastes and interests. I mean how can I say anything bad about it after all that? Most of the time I was either laughing to myself or going "no way!" as something really exciting happened. Yeah, and maybe even a kyaa or two. Maybe.

Anyway, I really want to encourage you to continue to write more stories of this style. Times are tough, and things are only going to get even tougher in the coming months. But something like this will definitely help me to keep on ganbattekudasai-ing!

Thanks so much for this!