Reviews for Choices
DimmDimms chapter 42 . 6/25
Ahhhhhhh! Please update this story soon!
APotterPersona chapter 42 . 5/17
Aaaaaarrghhhh! PLEASE tell me there is a finale out there in the works! This is undoubedly one of the best fics out there. I've read it several times before and I love it equally every time.
I'm looking forward to some serious Bella BadAss-ing in the next (final?) chapter(s). I'm loving the Charlie/Tanya pairing, I've never seen it before but I think it's genious. Also gleefully anticipating the end of the Volturi, or at least Arohim I'd like to cook and feed to a... wolverine? Or maybe just a wolf for poetik justice. Then again, the wolf probably has some standards. I'm babbling...
Well written, great charactersI adore your AU interpretation, evilly epic cliffy on this chapter (so mean).
Keep it up! :D /APP
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 42 . 5/10
When will this story be finished? I have been wsiting for the final battle but still nothing. Please can you update?
faMasen chapter 35 . 5/7
I've been reading this story last 2 days straight and im so sad im reaching the end when i know this story is not complete yet. im loving this amazing story so far. your writing is great, all the characters are likeable. i like bella's confidence and edward is not so controlling and treats bella way better than the SM's version. overall great job!
Frankie09 chapter 34 . 4/30
This story is intense- what's going to happen to BellaEdward? Are you going to update after chapter 42
ChristianMom54 chapter 42 . 4/8
Please tell us that you plan on finishing this story soon. You are one of my favorite authors. You write amazing stories.
Monika March chapter 42 . 4/4
Come on girl, this has been my favorite fanfiction, I'm anxious to keep reading,
please continue the story
thanks
looking forward to the next chapters
Monika March chapter 42 . 4/3
loved the whole story, please continue
Why did you have to leave it at that?
Mary chapter 1 . 3/14
You should start writing some stories about the game from Pixelberry called- Choices: Stories you Play!
GirlWhoFlew chapter 42 . 3/14
OMG! How are they going to get out of this unscathed!? Please update!
ctcdarling chapter 42 . 2/23
Just one more chapter please? Oh please oh please oh please
Mickey1987 chapter 42 . 2/9
I cannot WAIT for your next chapter! Bella is going to kick some ass! Please update soon!
Please update soon!
btlmotormouth chapter 42 . 12/31/2016
I absolutely love this story and hope you finish it soon. I cant wait to see what happens next!
3,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »