Reviews for Choices
li-spar1 chapter 42 . 6/15
Such a good story hope you're planning on finishing this.
Kimberley Clay chapter 42 . 5/30
You HAVE to finish raising we are all hanging. PLEASE!
Kimberley Clay chapter 5 . 5/26
Phew, long chapter, but good.
Veronique24 chapter 42 . 5/22
Couldn't stop reading once I started! Can't wait for the final showdown and to see the extent of Bella's powers!
Nerdygurl4 chapter 42 . 4/16
I am really curious why you never updated this, it's a shame because I like it but now I will never know how it ends
hellishrose chapter 42 . 4/16
This story is more than a decade old. I just stumbled upon it and read it entirely in 1 sitting. Absolutely amazing. I’m not sure if you still get these reviews but really absolutely amazing. I’m recovering from surgery and this was amazing and so different to read! Unique and do well written.
Twilove29 chapter 42 . 4/11
Fantastic
MyDia chapter 42 . 3/22
Please please finish
Robpfan chapter 42 . 2/20
Awww... I will assume there is no ending for this story. That's very unfortunate as it's a wonderfully riveting story. Angst, laughter, tears, horror... I ran through the entire gamit of emotions here. A most horrific cliffie though I must say lol. I shall have no choice but to imagine my own alternate endings, though I most likely will never come near what you had in mind!
Your writing is amazing... one of the best "readings" of the saga I have read so far. I'm going to follow it incase by some miracle the Cullens do catch up to the Volturi and kick their damn asses.
I hope you are doing well.
Take care,
Robpfan
CLEFE chapter 42 . 2/5
Hello, is there any possibility you will end your Fanfiction and let us not suffer what might happen next?
Angel452 chapter 42 . 1/12
Ahhhh! Where is the final showdown? What will happen? PLEASE POST MORE!
Kimberley Clay chapter 26 . 1/8
This story makes me more mad, per chapter
Kimberley Clay chapter 25 . 1/8
Ugh! Stupid tribe elders and snooping billy, I hate them all!
Kimberley Clay chapter 19 . 1/8
I have always hated Jacob and the wolves this just makes me hate them more. And Billy's damn attitude he has no right. Hes a damn busy body ahhhhhhh!
tercat57 chapter 42 . 12/8/2021
This story is unbelievably riveting, and I can't believe you left it incomplete, with only one chapter to go. That's so unusual for a writer this talented, so I'm hoping nothing happened to you. That you're safe, happy, and living life to the fullest.
3,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »