Reviews for Choices
I really hope you finish this fic, it's been a year! Please finish it huhu. I'd like to know what will happen next and how everything ends. I hope Aro and Jane die a horrific death. Lol oops
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 41 . 9/22
There should be a sequel to this story. If Caius us still in Volterra he will want to come after the Cullen's to prevent them from having power after Aro is gone.
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 9 . 9/18
In Washington state, 16 is the legal age of consent.
Angel452 chapter 41 . 8/31
What will happen next? Will Bella be able to use others powers like Edward's? Please post more as soon as possible.
qhrciskrpc chapter 41 . 8/22
Help. I've been hanging on this cliff for so long the rope is breaking...
WiseOldSoul chapter 18 . 8/17
so far, i am enjoying this twilight re-write very much.
you dove into something very intriguing...
wouldnt have it been nice if alice had such a gift?
it would have made things so much easier (?)
at least, your story is quite plausible regarding that
"what if" situation.
Zalia chapter 41 . 8/17
Quite enjoyable; I do hope you find the inspiration to finish it one day. :)
elle hagewood chapter 41 . 8/16
Well I read all 41 chapters and they are great. I see you have not updated in a very long time so I wanted to know if you were planning to finish the story. I hope you have the chance since it is a wonder well written story
Iceblondie chapter 41 . 8/7
Are you kidding me. ... wow you left this one a cliffie. I hope to hell you are finishing it. I've read all of these chapters today. I could not stop. Of all of the thousands of stories I've read, this one is in the top two. I love it. You are one hell of a writer. Thank you for a wonderful read. Now onto my last story of yours.
Please finish this one. Pleassseeee
Katie chapter 41 . 7/23
This story is great! So unique. I wish you would update! Have you abandoned this fic? When do we get to see some wicked fight scenes? I hope they kill Sebastian... After they force him to lie to Aro. If you've stopped working on it could you give us some sort of summarization, just to give your readers some closure pleasseee? :)
Silque chapter 41 . 7/23
Oh, if it's this close to finishing, you MUST FINISH IT! I will die if you don't. No, that's not hyperbole. Ok, yes, it's hyperbole, but this needs to be finished! Come on! *cries*
Kim chapter 41 . 7/20
Please update the story really like it
jessjustice87 chapter 41 . 7/21
Please update
AHealingRenaissance chapter 41 . 7/11
Ack! I really really really hope you can update this one again soon :D It's awesome!
It's amazing! Please update soon!
2,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »