Reviews for Choices
Serena62 chapter 42 . 4/23
Oh man I was disappointed when the I realized the story wasn’t finished! You have a great story here that clearly was a lot of work to write, it’s a shame that you decided not to add the last chapter to complete the story. I truly hope you finish this, I see it hasn’t been updated since 2015 so seems unlikely but if you do I would be super excited to read it.
Elanor Black chapter 42 . 2/27
Me ha encantado el desarrollo de esta historia y es una lástima que no la hayas terminado. Muchas gracias por compartirla.
Kreitlow chapter 42 . 2/16
First, I want to say, I love this story and I wish, hope, and pray you are able to come back and finish it.

Second, I don’t normally read another people’s reviews but I did today. To the guest from Feb. 5, I so hope you see this, get off your fucking high horse and give a grip. If you don’t like the story or the direction the story is taking, STOP FUCKING READING! No one is making you and know one cares what you think. It’s the authors choice to take the story in whatever direction they want. There is a difference between criticism and hatefulness and you are just being hateful. No one needs that shit. So go find something else to read and let the author tell their story whatever way they choose. Asshole!

Sorry to everyone else but what they said was unnecessary and hateful. It made me mad that someone would do that but not be men or woman enough to put their name on it. Such a coward.

Keep writing, I’ll be looking for more stories from you, twilover76.
Go fuck yourself moron. You forced this bullshit against all sense and logic. It makes no sense for this to have happened except for you forcing it. So it’s all bullshit and illogical nonsense. You started well but then started spiraling downhill quickly when you started forcing illogical events.
The god damned fucking angst. Fuck it’s annoying.
I’m getting frustrated and fed up. They are on a critical deadline and they are still putting shit off. At this point I feel the characters are idiots and the writer is dragging shit out for drama.
emmab86 chapter 42 . 1/24
gahhh! so good but I just saw the story hasn't been updated in over 5 years
Jasmine1030 chapter 42 . 12/24/2020
Hello,

I just discovered this story and I absolutely love it.

Are you still planning on completing it?
celajwhitney chapter 33 . 12/7/2020
I'm surprised Billy didn't call Renee and blurt out everything about what was happening in Forks. he's such a nosy busybody I wouldn't have put it passed him.
celajwhitney chapter 26 . 12/7/2020
Billy and Harry have a lot of f-ing nerve showing up at the hospital when Charlie is barely out of the operating room and expecting to talk to (read tattle) to him.
carmnss.16 chapter 42 . 11/8/2020
Very good fic. would like to see the fight though
GeminiEyes chapter 41 . 11/6/2020
Wait! Where is the final chapter? The fight? Am I missing something?
petmom1213 chapter 40 . 11/1/2020
Please finish this. It's a great story and we'll written. Please finish it.
Mickey Hall
petmom1213 chapter 42 . 11/1/2020
That's it? I need more, please.
ficfanang chapter 42 . 10/6/2020
I just binge read the entire story, and I am in love with it. Then I got to chapter 42 and realized that wasn't the end and it hasn't been updated in 5 years! *scream* This is one of the best stories I've read. It's so complex and intriguing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please please please, tell me you haven't abandoned this!
3,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »