Reviews for Reunion
Mallory Quinn chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hi! I love what you did with the ending, the first time I saw the movie, I was so frustrated. But everytime I watch the movie, I feel less frustration. The reunion was wonderful and Louis' confusion about Even and Lyla was cute...Thank you, you game me some kind of closure. I remember the first time I saw the movie, I came here, there wasn't even an "August Rush" topic...
CaribbeanKitty23 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
August Rush is my all time favorite movie and I absolutely loved this story! It is just as I would imagine :) its fantastic
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
So I was reading your story and dicided to be your
10th review and I saw august rush last night and I love it but I kinda hate the ending and I wish the movie was longer but you did really good putting a ending to it they should have done more to the movie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Cute. (:
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Nice
dinorunner07 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I like the fact that this story connects so well with the end of the movie. It is a smooth transition and is kind of like an optional ending, and i definitely like it better. It keeps true to the sweetness between Lyla and Louis and adds an innocent happiness that they share. Evan's reaction is typical for his character in the movie, but it seems that his character could of been a little more rounded sense in the movie his whole goal in life is to make the music that answers the song in his that call was definitly answered through this story because the focus is more on Lyla and Louis. Good work!
Opalsv chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Very Good!
Cassi chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Nice job
echotheinferno chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
its all very sweet). i think this is a nice ending but if you decided to add more i certainly wouldnt object;).
Cassi Roelle chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Nice job. This was written very nicly keep up the good work.
Meowmie chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! _
Yuki082 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
i only wish there were more about evan. he's my favorite!

otherwise it was lovely.