Reviews for Plan, Humiliate Lee!
GraLee95 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
it would be nice to see how you describe gaara's body and what transpires between the two of them :)
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
...
I'm lost for words!
It's... It's so... Oh what the hell! I FUCKING LOVE IT! xD
Emily chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Um...yeah...yeah...you've definetly prooved that Gaara is socially inept...uh...I believe you.../...uh...hmm...
If Gaara's pubic hair is red and his nickname is 'strawberry-sama', might 'green-kun's be ...well... green?
Urgh! I shudder at the thought!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Hilarious(:
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
this was pretty flipping awesome.
ObitoU chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
SEQUEL! :D
MelancholyMadness chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I laugh because then I think Hatsuharu... And his bisexual-ness... And the fact that Kyo, Yuki, AND Momiji all understood how he'd prove that he naturally had two hair colours and had obviously seen this demontration before... Fruits Basket is all about incest! If you don't get that reference... Learn it!

I liked it! It was very *covers mouth with hand and shakes head in disbelief*

-Ash
JoyceeLunaa chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Sorrrrry for the late review .!

Omgosh I was laughing so hard when about what Lee said when he started whining! Sooo genius! And everything which came next made me cry from laughter! xD awesome!
That nerd you know you love chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! I haven't laughed that hard in a while...i needed that. (u) It was so funny I almost fell out of my chair! I love it and yes, you simply must write a sequel (whether it be M rated or T matters not so long as it's a funny as this one). Brilliant comedic skill darling!
Anonimasu chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Strawberry-sama...I cannot get over that. I definetly would not mind an M-rated sequal. Lee has to make good to that promise doesn't he?
MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I did not like this at all . . . I loved it! lol
JoyceeLunaa chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
O my gosh! Ive been laughing my fackin ass of probably the whole time! Hahaha

I loved the strawberry-sama thingy! Genius!

Damn you should make it a two-shot! Id like to know how his 2nd plan works out!
Lovinq'the S E X chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*Giggles* Loveee it & the new plan! *Giggles* Lee can be sooo smart sometimes xDD