Reviews for 3 Crash and Burn
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
Love this conversation between them:)
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
OMDG! Way to go Greggo!
Lady L Shardlake chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
really well done - I could tell he was about finished with our little conversation excellent. Date with Heather? Man, that sucks but I admit it makes sense. Ag well, we all know it does end in GSR so thats ok
Lady L Shardlake chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Nice description of that wicked look and fierce double take Grissom gives Hank in the beginning of the ep. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it - and why would it bother Griss so much if he didnt care? Mmmm. Good job
Spratjmk chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Read your last stories gret short's
Immokk chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Their conversation in this chapter really catches just about everything about them. Grissom unable to completely open up, Catherine fun and yet sometimes vulnerable. Well done.

Another thing about Catherine in here - we all knows she loves a bit of gossip but you've grasped her loyalty here. If nothing else, she is fiercly loyal. You've got that down.

Great last line too, well done!
Immokk chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Probably one of the worst GSR episodes of all time. It's a heart breaker and he's such a fool sometimes. Well written chapter from you too, I love that she brushed Nick off because she knew no-one could comfort her now.

If Nick could make her feel better every time then perhaps it should be him she is with... but no, he can't be the hero all the time. We all know how it feels to write our own space.

I think, in the series and in your little fic, these things needed to happen. Otherwise, I don't think Grissom would ever have changed. He had to lose her time and time again, see her pain before he finally got it.
aninom chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Nice ending for this season:)
spottedhorse chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I've always liked the scene with Catherine and Gil in this one. If there was one person he might have confided in, it would be her. Love what you did with it.
Gilbertgal7 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I loved the chapter! Perfect how you tied those two important revelations together.

K
TessTrueHeart chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Those two were wonderful updates, love Sara's despair in Play with fire and Grissom's interaction with Catherine in Inside the box, both are wonderfully written, looking forward to A blind eye!
Billyjorja chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Another fantastic story to end season 3, now for season 4.

You (I) always do should be Catherine's catch phrase - I have lost count the number of times she says it.
Billyjorja chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Oh my that was a fantastic portrayal of Sara's hurt.
CSIfan8686 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
awww... Sara.

I loved it. I always feel for Sara in that scene where she asks him out. You just know he's dying to say yes but... instead he hurts her. Bless her.
charlibubble chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I always thought it should have been Sara thet visited! this was good though, can't wait for season 4 these storied really do make my day xx