Reviews for the sun'll still shine but the night is on my mind
Lovely story :)
luceroadorada chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This was such a nice read. Glad Ive found this gem :)
booknerd4 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Love this story. I gotta say best love scene ever, the way you describe the passion and love behind every touch is astounding. This fic is always gonna be a favourite of mine :)
ihaveallthesefeelings chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Really good. Really, really good.
HyperActiveMonkey chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
beautiful story, i absolutly loved the way you wrote them at the end, the bit with santana kissing brittney whilst remembering the past. you do write really well - wish i could explain better how lovely your story is but im one of those awkward reviwers :P anyhow, definatly on my favourite list D
HyperActiveMonkey chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
super cute :P
HyperActiveMonkey chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
im a tad confused as to why you dont have more reviews but anyway, i liked it, thought it was a great first chapter. i think you got santana's character down ) and personally i really like all the swearing, she seems like a girl who'd swear all the time when shes mad anyhow. anyway looking forward to the rest D
gilliang3 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
This might be my favourite Santana/Brittany story ever. You're writing is like poetry. So, so smooth and flowing and just plain wonderful.
IrishSunrise chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
This was so fabulous. I love the grittiness of it. You do a great job writing Santana (and the other characters as well). Here's to some happiness and strength in season 3 for our baby girl. :)
terriblemuriel chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
"Brittany likes things that bend: straws, Santana and David Beckham."

That is great wriing my friend. Actually, the whole thing was great. Some really nice angst, some friendship, a lovely sex scene that brings them together; an all around great story. Thanks for writing.
shesBLAZING chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Entirely believable, with perfect characterization, realistic character development, steady pacing and strong writing... basically, I thought you did a really great job.

Brittany and Santana (especially Santana, I think) deserve the same, and nothing less, from the show's writers. Here's hoping.

Also, hope you write more Brittana in the future :).
t3rri chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Gorgeous story. The writers are going to have to work pretty damn hard this season to top what you've just written because, as far as I can see it, this is the perfect way for Brittany and Santana's relationship to finally come about.

Thank you for posting, of course this has gone straight to my favourites and I'm sure that, if season 3 doesn't go like it NEEDS to for our girls, i'll be re-reading this more than once. Heck, I'm sure i'll be re-reading it regardless ; )
BostonRedStox chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! It was a very well-written surprise. I lol'ed at "bringing God into the mix."
fromcoldtofire chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I enjoyed this story a lot. You did a fantastic job of writing from Santana's perspective without under or overdoing it. I think you also did a great job with Santana and Quinn's friendship. They're two characters with a complicated relationship that too many fic writers just don't seem to get right. I look forward to reading more work authored by you.
ryescatcher chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
This is all kinds of awesome.

It's funny, sweet, in-character, and I loved that fight they had in chapter 2 ( I have a thing for fights, I dunno ) and your portrayal of friendships inside the Glee Club.

On a side note, I can totally picture Rachel having exactly that kind of reaction when Santana leaves her closet ( you wrote Rachel wonderfully through the entirety of the fic, actually ).