Reviews for Loyalties
lAuWK chapter 1 . 9/3
Veri n1c3B3Jst0riUE
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
Just like your many other readers, I am thrilled you are continuing to update this fanfic! Lovely to come back and see a new chapter. Do continue to write this one out, I look forward to how this will play out!
JleighS chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
I love this story. So glad you came bacj! Keep it up please!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/4/2017
write again and soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2017
Poor Danric indeed. So happy to see you're continuing this fic!
KHLostEmpress chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
I am happy to see a return. And a little spark between Danric and Mel.
Solitary12 chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
I am so glad you've continued this story!
Melime14 chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
You have me hooked. looking forward to the next chapter
NSFL chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
It's been so long! Guess it's just an excuse to start reading from the beginning again! I actually have no idea what's happening. But thank you for updating still. I'll comment again after re reading.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
I am amazed that you're back. It's lovely to hear from you. I never expected another update.
Honestly, I don't currently have any opinions on the plot. I'm going to need to go back and reread the story to remember what's going on.
Best of luck with your writing!
bbhm chapter 18 . 3/16/2017
I just happened using your story and I love it! It is wonderful and I wish you would continue.
Jade Estrella chapter 18 . 10/20/2016
I didn't know I wanted this until I started reading it and now I find i need it.
Viola117 chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
Please please continue. I know its been a while but in just reread this and Id love to read more
Melime14 chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
Please continue! I have enjoyed this story immensely!
Fairyflame chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
This is a great story. You should write more! I want to know what happens. How do Vandanric and Meliara get together?