Reviews for WitFit Prompts
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 1/13
Funny chapter. I love that he didn't notice Jessica's ways until Bella mentioned that she wanted him. And, that he fled from the safety of his own home to run off and get the Christmas decorations as a result. So freaking funny! Thank you for the laughter.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 1/13
I just laughed through that entire chapter. Yes, I live in San Francisco, born and raised and often wondered the very same thing . . . why is the ocean green when it is supposed to be blue. You son may be onto something there. I absolutely adore children, love them. Very glad I never had any . . . I may have killed mine. No, I wouldn't have. I just borrow my nieces and nephews when I need the fix. There are five of them from sixteen down to three so, I have the range and it's great. They crack me up. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 1/13
Okay, when I said I wanted more . . . I was never expecting to hit 'next' and find it! Wow. Then I was so sad at the beginning. It made sense that they could and would drift apart . . . a lot of high school couple do. However, to find him again all those years later, and he's married with a little girl. Devastated. I never understand men who get married, when they know the love can and has been, better. If he loved Bella so very much, he's right he should have tried that much harder, to find her back then. He said he wouldn't change anything, as it made him realize that he still loves her. That must simultaneously really hurt and make you fly at the same time. Wondering what you missed out on and what may come to be. Makes me very glad I have the fairy tale with my husband and I'm not out there pining for what could've been. :) I'm glad Bella said she wants to take it slow.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 1/13
I freaking loved this one! I want so much more of this one! Greedy, party of one? Greedy? That's me . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 1/13
That was fun . . . I loved that he came over to introduce himself when they moved in. The couch staying with her no matter what. Now they have a career together and they are making it. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/13
I love WitFit's and this was a fantastic little morsel . . .
debslmac chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
:) :) :)
debslmac chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
:) :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
oh my gosh! i LOVE that you go all out with your christmas lights. christmas lights are one of my favourite parts of christmas. i love driving around my neighbourhood and seeing all the lights, it takes me to my happy place:)

this was priceless! i love that edward didnt want to do it until jessica pissed him off hahahhaha this was a great little chapter to get me in the christmas spirit! :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Hey hun! Thanks for sharing this witfit ;) Chilly x
lemonbutt chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
This is hella funny.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I love it very funny!
LBelle chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
This was so cute! Those days are past for me, and I miss them terribly. The following stages are great too, but not like this one. We enjoy teasing them about the wonderous things that came out of their mouths. They grow up too fast!
LBelle chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I'm glad that you continued the story. It's great that they found eachother again, but sad that it took twenty years!
LBelle chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
What a romantic way to meet. I wonder how many girls dream of meeting their perfect guy that way.