Reviews for One Kiss From You
arses21 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I think these two work really great together! Thanks, it's so great to see a Dave/Pen story:-)
Arses21434 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I love how she chants his name for more kisses! Love the whole story, actually! So nicely written.
red2013 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
great story to read. they are the oddest pairing for romance.

red.
KitKat71483 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Okay, I read your note and tried not to alert this story. But, since it was so wonderful, can I ask if maybe you intend to write another Garcia/Rossi fic? Because, finding goods ones are so rare!
zephiey chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I loved this story. And I also added it to my list of favourites.

I would alert it too but you said it was doneoverwith...so I won't but if you want to add to this fabulous storyline I wouldn't mind at all. *grin*
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Great story, was looking to read more! but great story!
Yabbit chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
awww i wanted more lol

:P
Graveygraves chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I have loved the flirting in this. As you know I'm not a Rossi/Garcia shipper (Give me back Garcia - Morgan is getting lonely), but somehow this worked.
mummacass chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
what a cute ending!
dustytiger chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
aww man, i'm sad to see this end, you write so well, and they are such a fun couple to read :( i hope your muse gives you something else with these two... i loved this, and how rossi was honest with her.. hehe... they would be awesome together
tbird1965 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
OMG. Doesn't that drive you crazy? Why are you setting up an alert for a completed story? I also hate then they complain when It's over. Hey stories have to end...use your imagination for what happens next.

Such a sweet story. I loved this. So cute. And I imagine they kissed a whole bunch more, but it was too soon to go furhter. So he took her out on a nice dinner and got her roses and then...xoxoxoxoxo.
felena1971 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Oh I do love these two together and I was super excited to see you had taken a whirl at writing them! As always you did a terrific job capturing the characters. I love how you are able to keep them in character but relaxed when they're off the clock.
Bren Gail chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Lol, with 5 Dave's she out beat me by one. I'm glad that I followed your link on facebook, because I hadn't known about this story until then. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this wonderful story!
Bren Gail chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Dave. Dave. Dave. Dave. Uh, well, if I was Garcia, that's totally what I would have been saying. :)

The character interaction and banter are awesome! I really loved this chapter, love this story!
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I loved how Penelope was adamant about Ester having feelings. Loved how she got stuck in an elevator with him. Loved how she called him Agent Hard Ass to his face. I just loved this introductory chapter. :)

- Bren