Reviews for The Scent of Love
Ana L chapter 1 . 2/7
this is...amazing! I love it! and I love how much of an avid FaBerry lover you are! it's the best! If you ever wanted to continue this (at least a couple more chapters) I would be so forever eternally grateful! HP crossovers are my personal favorite
AudreydelRey chapter 1 . 1/18
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE ! Please ! This is so promising :)
oneladydi chapter 1 . 1/1
ahhh love it already, please continue this whenever you can, thank you :)
anothersloth chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Please please please tell me you'll finish this someday :-(
alice chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
i hope i did not let my curiosity win.. because it's killing me knowing it's ON HIATUS and i really really want to know how this story ends. ughh anyway.. love it love it!
CupidLove chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is awesome! loved it!
saint21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
You should continue this one
mine29 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
aawww...hope you can still continue with this.,..
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
cool
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
YES, RACHEL, YOU'VE FINALLY SMELT HER :P!

FABERRY FOREVER!
Jaely chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
lol perfect! I hope you come back tot he story at some point soon! Really fun and highly entertaining.
L chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Sweetest!
DropThePhone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
All good things are saturating themselves in a sugar induced hiatus. All of your stories are fine specimens of evidence to support my statement. DAMN YOU SUGAR. DAMN YOU TO EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR GRAINS. Grain rhymes with rain, and if you ever leave me FB, leave some morphine at my door, because I probably wouldn't be able to afford any after you leave. You pay my bills, yes, I, think, you do. Hah, that was a Beyonce's Child reference. Yes, Beyonce's Child, that's exactly what it was.
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! so. freaking. CUTE! loved it i wish there were more HP!Glee crossovers! thank you so much for sharing i loved every word!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was so short but so cute. I can actually imagine the Glee cast in a HP setting lol. The Faberry interactions were so delightful especially during the last part. I just can’t believe you ended it there! It was a cliffhanger! I wanted to know how Rachel would struggle about the fact that the potion was the smell of Quinn XDDD She didn’t know herself she loves her lmao.

I’m still hoping that you’ll make a 2nd part to this. Thanks for the epic read!