Reviews for Let the future unfold
ichiruki497 chapter 34 . 2/15/2013
I just loved it so much so great nd heart warming lol keep it up yay! Ichiruki4ever nd ever nd ever 4ever! Yay if only ur story can be true in the anime sighs :( lol but the story was awesome !
Guest chapter 34 . 11/22/2012
I was hoping you would kill Kain off he was annoying through out.
Claerine chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
I know it's far late to read your story but I just wanna say I like this a lot! And i absolutely love this phrase : ''Congratulations! You are officially a full-fledge shinigami with no human body to return to!''
Spazzman29 chapter 34 . 11/9/2011
Good story the only thing i didn't like was usibg Senna as a "bad" guy in it for 2 reasons.

1) I like her

2) Its extremely overdone.

I don't care what you did with Nozomi as i don't like her either but she didn't really have a part so i don't know why you bothered. Other than that there was nothing wrong with the story at all. Thank you for not making Ichigo's kids stronger than him. I read stories where they made the characters kids overpowered and i hate those stories.
Spazzman29 chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
I have one small problem with this story and that is how weak Ichigo is. If he never lost his power he'd still have the power he manhandled Aizen with therefore he wouldn't be scared of Byakuya or Renji since he was about 10x stronger than them. I know he hasn't used his powers in 7 years but it wouldn't have weakened him that much.
Spazzman29 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I dunno if its just me being picky nut vice captains don't need to learn bankai inorder to be promoted. In fact Renji is the only one who has it i believe. I know this story is already finished and I don't know if Rukia uses bankai but ican only hope its not overpowered. Every story i've read wioth her bankai it has been ridiculously overpowered and ytook the enjoyment out of it. Sorry for the long review that really didn't say much of anything.
BluEs69 chapter 34 . 10/21/2011
That was a really good ending. I would love to see this in the manga :DDDDDD

I loved the story! You are a very good writher.

How old are you?
darkassassin619 chapter 34 . 10/21/2011
Great ending loved it :) was a very sweet and loving funny how ichigo thought that he was stronger than rukia only to be put in his place. Ichigos got to know you don't mess with the wife unless you want to regrets it later :) the moments when the family gathers together was very nice just shows you that they are a very close family full of love. Well once again this was an awesome fic sad to see it end but I can only hope that the next fic you work on is just as great. Well that being said I was wondering if you would be able to do a ichigo harem fic since your such a writer and you do such great work on romantic scene but you don't have to just a thought. Anyway great fic and I look forward to any future fic you may write till then take care,good luck at school and peace out ()
BlackRedWhite chapter 34 . 10/20/2011
It's over? awww. Great story though.
OnepieceX3 chapter 34 . 10/20/2011
Aww sad to see a good story come to an end, but at least it ended well. Had a great time reading this, such an excellent Ichiruki :)!
shie0917 chapter 34 . 10/20/2011
oh man! it's already ended~ i love love LOVE sweet fluff! great ending...though i really would've loved reading senna get completely humiliated!

can't wait to see what other stories u're going to come out with!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 34 . 10/20/2011
great chapter!XDDDDD am I the 100th reviewer? cool! Update soon!
darkassassin619 chapter 33 . 10/11/2011
Loved it another great chapter added to a great fic. I got to say that this is one of my favorite ichigoxrukia fic and am always glad to support a talented writer like yourself and can't wait to read what else you come up with :) now the way that ichigo and rukia made up was just what I would have expected ichigo to do and was so pleased to see that they finally made up. Well I really hope you update soon iam eager to read what happens next so until next time take care and I wish you a happy b-day peace out(¿)
BluEs69 chapter 33 . 10/9/2011
WoW! This was a really good chapter :D

U:PDATE !
BlackRedWhite chapter 33 . 10/8/2011
Yeah, this is one of those better fanfics. great job!