Reviews for Pathway to Parallel
sevenoverthree chapter 17 . 2/8
I found this fic QUITE a long time ago and was sad at the time, as it had seem then that the story had been abandoned. I am unbelievably happy to see it being picked back up again - or at least to see just this one more chapter. It's one of the most addicting stories I've ever seen - and just about the ONLY one I've found thus far that's done something like this in terms of plot.
I eagerly and excitedly await any possible more chapters, should you be planning any.
Shadow Traveller chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Yes! You are back! :D
7he Goddess Din chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Oh my... Ahhh! You're back! I'm so happy! I thought you had discontinued and I was sad because this story is awesome, and it really was the first fanfic I had found and loved. Whoo!
Maybe I should re-introduce myself. I used to be the reviewer 'Dark Link', but luckily my reviewing skills have increased drastically since then.
Anyway, I'm so excited to see that you're back and I can't wait to read more of this!
Happy Reader chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
O: This is truely one of the BEST fanfics that I have read so far. I wonder what would happen if link was sealed into that realm by accident by the other sages? Hehehe *Insert evil smile here*
SaphireWhiteWolf chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
Oh god, are you sure you're alright?!
And hey, you're NOT pathetic. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you are, even yourself, dear.
If you ever want to talk to someone who'll listen and not judge, I'm here if you need me, okay? Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger who's detached from the situation. That offer stands as long as you need it and whenever you need it, alright?
I'm really glad you're okay though.
Dark Link chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
AAAAHHHHH! YOU UPDATED! Very good chapter! I'm prancing around the kitchen now! Woo, this just made my week! Welcome back starrose! XD
Dark Link chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
So, um, haha... this lovely ship is still sailing right? Sorry, please excuse my impatience! XD I'm just still super excited!
Dark Link chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
OH MY FREAKING GOSH! XD XD XD. The one day I'm too busy to look at you update (sort of). AAAAHHHHH! I'm like screaming for joy now! CONGRATS TO YOU! I have missed you so much! Wow, I need to breath. Sorry, I'm just so excited! Can't wait for the next chapter! And I seriously love that last line you posted in this note; "I am back baby." XD I love you!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I'm glad to see you're still alive and well... and working on this story!

It's perfectly alright that it's taking a while to update; life gets in the way for everyone. This is coming from the one who left the grand finale of her story, already fully written in a notebook, without posting it for a good four months. And that's not considering the fact that they'd already been waiting a YEAR before that...

I will look forward to the next chapter! Good luck on finding a job, haha.
SaphireWhiteWolf chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
YAY!
This made my night!
I'm very excited for you to come back!
though I do apologize for the family and personal health issues as well as this thesis business. Sounds dreadful...
Himinee chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
I don't weather I should say yeah or aww. Yeah because now I know your still alive and this story is not dead, or aww because when I saw this in my email I got up, jumped around the room, and threw a little celebration, just to find out its and update chapter. Nah, I'll stick with Yeah. I hope both you and your family get better soon, and good luck finding a job.
Himinee chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Are you close to updating soon? I really love this story.
Dark Link chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
"Hello there, my little Hero."

I decided I would review this chapter since it's one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES! I seriously love the ending to this chapter with the conversation between Link and Dark. Argh, everytime I read it, I just want to jump around and dance, or scream, or go break some mirrors. I wish I had a dark side like that, despite how horrible it would actually be.

AAAAHHHH, I LOVE THIS FANFIC. And it's so good I don't even think it should be called that. And even though this is just a fanfic, I am so dying for a movie of it to come out! It would be so totally AWESOME!

Update again soon, please. Please?... PLEASE! UPDATE! I'M DYING, WAITING FOR YOU TO DO SO!(Do well in school, though. That's more important.) I GET ON LIKE EVERYDAY TO SEE IF YOU'VE UPDATED AND THEN I'M LIKE "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *crying* I'M SORRY! I JUST LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!

"So don't make me wait too long [Sarah], alright?"
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Late review again... O_o

Ah, good old Hestial. Somehow I just knew she would save the day. It will be interesting to see some interaction between Dark and Link again. Their scenes are always the best, haha. I'm also curious as to what your plans are with Ganondorf. ;)

Update soon!
Dark Link chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
YES! YOU UPDATED! This just made my day. Maybe even my whole week. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Very good chapter, as usual.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »