Reviews for Back to Spells, Enchantments, Potions and Friends
Are you ever gonna update ; ( I need more *CRIES*
SophiaMarieeee chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Luv it
SophiaMarieeee chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is a great story so far I love it.
brittana5 chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Please tell me you're going to continue this!
Jordan92 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I love this story! Please update
KeegSlytherin chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Hi! I know you haven't updated since 2011, but I'm going to review anyway and just say that I really like that story and praty that you will update it someday in the (near?) future.
Oh and just like you I find it useless to copy/paste lyrics (especially of well known songs) as you can just look up the songs on YouTube .
So I hope your muse didn't just up and left because I'd really love to read what happens next :)
Happy writing
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I loved it please update more
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Please please please update
dundundunduu chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This is so, so, so ,so, SO awesome! I love it, please keep up with the excellent work you have done till now. I love both the klaine and the drarry, it's perfect 3 Thank you for sharing this with us! :D
guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Love the story but are you going to finish it?
mynameisnotbob chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
liking it alot! please upload the next chapter soon or i will have to hex you into next year :P no, seriously though, i am a bit addicted to this story and need more now.
AnneCpc chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love this. And I dont mind the avpm things ( :
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
LoonyLuna chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I just can't believe you got rid of the glasses. *sob* They're like the symbol of Harry Potter. BTW, I used to hate Drarry but now... I still ship Hinny though. Also ( i think this might be helpful) theres a lot more Blarren than Blaine but its better than last time. He did say totally awesome though. Its completly understandable though, we never really get to see Blaine outside of Klaine so we don't really know what he's like (hopefully that will change next season seeing as tonight is the season finale!) and we only ever get random lines like when Puck says " even you Blaine" and Blaine say "thanks?" ( sorry if you don't remember that) or more recently when he says "Is this even legal" and (about the hardest show-choir dance move) " that actually doesn't look to hard". But like I said, its getting better and he only said "totally awesome" once. Still wouldn't be surprised if he said smfah though. Update soon, because I haven't got a life and this is kinda what insipred me to start trying to write my first fanfic!
LoonyLuna chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I thought you were trying to make Blaine LESS like Darren not more... he literally said " i'm not just some floozy!" *raised eyebrow*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »