Reviews for Human Paraphernalia
hollybunch95 chapter 31 . 8/7
That. Was. Amazing! I cannot tell you how awesome that was, the mixed emotions I felt. Do you think maybe you'd ever do a continuation story of this? Maybe Ava could return somehow?
AntalifeYolo chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
wow...now i remember the births of my 3 children. And reading this, i was hurting all over again. But amazing start for this story. Poor Donny for viewing this. But very admirable for him helping her. Now i can not wait to read the next chapter.
LeatherLeaf chapter 31 . 10/29/2014
Hi. Just read this for the second time and I absolutely love it! Honestly, it took me a while to come back to. It's very intense. Such a good read. The entire story. Bittersweet and very realistic. I love that the turtles have a legacy and a future through thier children. And although humanity has to start over again in the future, thier genes carry on through Ava, Sadie, Scarlet, and Gaetana's unborn child. It makes me wonder where Kain and Aurora and Apollo and Kaira will be in twenty or so years. Will they be sitting back, and watch earth's dark future unfold wirh the uprising of Bishop? It almost makes me want you to continue the story and bring it full circle. But I'm you again for sharing! I love this story.
LooksOnTempests chapter 31 . 10/27/2014
Very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. One question still kinda bothering me though. Why did the turtles return to their own time? If they had stayed in the future: Leo would have remained with Ava, Mike and Don would have remained with their daughters, Donny could have stayed with Gaetana (it seemed like there were feelings on both sides), Raph's biological son and adopted daughter could have grown up around others of their species and had access to possible mates as they grew older, none of them would have had to live in sewers or hide from society. Donny basically abandoned the unborn child that Gaetana was carrying. None of them had a choice 14 years earlier when they were sent back in time, but this time they did have a choice but it seemed like they abandoned the kids again anyway. They could have helped rebuild after the war. Leo's leadership skills and Donny's medical and tech expertise would have been invaluable. Splinter had died so they weren't going back for him. It just seemed to me that they would have had so many more reasons to stay than to go. Please don't take this the wrong way. I really liked the story. This is not meant to be a criticism. This story was well written and kept me entertained for 31 chapters. But this one decision bothers me, because I don't understand the motivation there.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/29/2013
Epic story. Thank u very much!
Shadowcat2428 chapter 31 . 4/3/2013
This is amazing! Best story ive read! Kinda sad Donnie didnt get any kids.
tmntlover2013 chapter 31 . 12/12/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great
work and keep on writing.
dondena chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
It can really suck to be a woman, having to be the one giving birth.

I know labor and delivery is painful for all the females and male seahorses that have them, but the creatures that are not human, don't have too many problems having them. There are rare exceptions yes.

Male seahorses being the only 'true' males that can get pregnant. But then, female spotted hyenas are nearly like that too. When they give birth, they are giving birth through a clitoris that is like a male's organ. For experienced females, its not that much trouble, but for the maidens, TROUBLE! They have to tear the clitoris open to allow the pup passage, and it can cause severe bleeding. First time pups are lucky to even live. Sometimes even the mother can die, but most likely, it will be the pups. It's hard for a maiden hyena to give birth.

I just had to say this, sense this is a mature story to begin with. You did a great job on the birth parts and the sex parts!
dondena chapter 30 . 3/17/2012
True! Leo is becoming a grandpa! Haha! But cute.

Splinter never got to see his true grandchildren. This will be his great grandchild. And hopefully, Leo might have a better relationship with his grandchild than he has with his son.
dondena chapter 29 . 3/17/2012
This girl sure could probably do good to balance Apollo out.
dondena chapter 26 . 3/17/2012
Since Don and Mikey's offspring stayed behind, there was still a part of the turtles bloodlines being passed on. And Don will have sired a new offspring too.

At least Raph still had his son. And he gets a new daughter, though his son's twin could never be replaced.

And though Leo's adopted daughter stayed behind, at least he now has his son. But hopefully, his son will come to accept him and love him too.
dondena chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
Raph had avenged her, and given that evil Gunnar a taste of his own medicine before he killed him! After what he did to her! The raping and hurting.
dondena chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
I could see Apollo blending in with the snow, being albino.

But with him having trained under Dark Leo, being a murderer would what he would train him to be. But, in a way, he did them a favor, so he wouldn't cause trouble later.
dondena chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
I could think that if all the boys saw the women they mated with again, I would think that they could all develop feelings for each other. Now that they have reasons to really be together. But can't wait to see who Leo and Mikey's offspring are.
dondena chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
Donny has a daughter! And I bet all the guys are fathers! Too bad they couldn't have been there when they were growing up.