Reviews for Running
starfire25 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
it is a very interesting story. and i like it. as for ideas, you mentioned in the last chapter that they are supposed to do inception on saito. have them agree, go to saito and perform inception. and since saito knows about inception have them explain why they are doing inception on him. and dont forget to add some ariadne and arthur fluff. i love the tense arthur. haha. and let me know if you need more help.
Joyous123 chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! U musn't abandon it! please update soon!
HopelesslyHappy chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Y u no update story? :'( This was one of my favorites. I so sad.
HopelesslyHappy chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
What the...so sad. Hmmm ideas...How about they're planning the Inception blahblah once they do that they try to get out but someone falls into Limbo...maybe Arthur?
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
Hmmm, well, you could write about them planing the inception, while looking for a way out.
FlamingoOnFire chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Some of the sentences seem a bit run-on, you should use commas a little more often. But I like it so far.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Thank god, both of them are alive. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
LadyElena17 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Noooo! Not a kid... Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
IvoryLoves.Slowly chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
This chapter was really good! Cant wait for the next six!

Udate soon!

Ivory
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Despite the horrid grammar, this story is pretty good. A lot of sentences look like they were typed for a text message to a friend. Try to check after finishing each chapter.
HopelesslyHappy chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Fantastic! I wish you would update every hour, or rather...every time I finished a chapter...
Starrla chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Nice! I like that the bad guys are coming though, it'll liven things up :)
Azreael chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Wow. The ending. No words. Please Ud soon!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
GAH CLIFFHANGERS! Great chapter, and oh my god what is going to happen to the KIDS! and the rest of course. Hope you update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »