Reviews for Friction
chance32 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
I'm sure I've read this time and time again but it's still great!
EmmyLou74 chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
So just incase you do check reviews, I wanted to let you know just how much I loved this story! I've read it twice already. You wrote Max and Alec characters so well, love all the banter between them and how you kept it ongoing even until the ending! "Even when you're being a bitch—" a backhanded blow to his shoulder interrupted him "—but, the important thing is that I do like you,".
Brilliant I laughed and cried! So thanks for this story. Even if you no longer write fanfiction, I hope you do still write because you have an amazing talent! :)
PokeyDotes chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
I'm so glad I found this. I kinda had an inkling that I would like when I read the first few chapters, and I was right. This was a really good story with excellent characterization.
PokeyDotes chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I know it's been about ten years since you wrote this, but on the off chance you're still keeping tabs on reviews:

I normally don't review until the end of the story, but I absolutely love this thing. The banter is just perfect and I can totally see them acting that way.
fangiosfriend chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
Well I've been feeling pretty sorry for myself being sick for 3 days with yucky laryngitis - but this fabulous, funny, sexy beautifully written story has made me feel alot better! LOVED how A/M were both in tip top character all the way thru their ahem... courtship? The sparks were coming right thru the screen into my living room.

While "Noble, Missunderstood Alec" has it's place, "Cocky with the Heart of Manitcore Alec" is definitely my favourite. I've also always found "Alec Barely Resists Max's heat and They Get Together Because They Actually LIKE Each Other" much more agreeable too. Thanks also for not making Logan a wanker and going on about his exoskelton and the fact he is older etc etc. There always WAS an undeniable attraction between them for God's sake. It always puzzles me when writers don't consider how Max's kick arse attitude wouldn't let her to be around someone who doesn't respect her or know OC was also very funny and a great buffer between the action. Loved the fry pan bit.

OK - Ill stop gushing now. I'm going to read it again - like right now.
Midnight Tennyo chapter 22 . 10/26/2009
Yay! I finally found it again! Your story is like a breath of fresh air. You kept the characters true to themselves (I especially liked Alec in this, he was spot on, great job :)) and I especially liked the fact that there is action and adventure and a -plot- along with the romance. I could have done with a little more hurt!Alec, because I'm one of -those- people (heh heh) and the little injuries you gave him weren't nearly enough. You're such a tease! Anyway, I really liked this one, I could see it being a part of the show (well, aside from the more "intimate" scenes-those are the "director's cut" lol) and I read it all in one sitting, again! Favorited! Thanks for writing!
FaerysWing chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
The heat scene was kinda funny.
Tracie113 chapter 22 . 1/1/2009
I love this story it is so well written... I love the speech Alec made before he shot White it was so entertaining...
Punkie chapter 22 . 7/27/2008
I loved this story, I just sat and read the whole thing and I thought it was fabulous. You did a wonderful job, thank you so much for sharing I really enjoyed it.
Alohomora chapter 22 . 11/27/2007
Oh. That was a really great fic, with fun (the dialogues between Max and Alec are wonderful, such a repartie !), emotion (oh dear ! the end of the chapter 18), characterisation (all characters are really convicing and well portrayed) and sexyness (well, it's Alec and Max... )

I loved it !
quirks chapter 22 . 11/20/2007
loved this! great m/a banter and a nice slow buildup. thanks!
seraph86 chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
yeah, the end really was kinda short and fluffy...but i'm happy that it turned more serious toward the end. what with their both emotions after max's heat is more authentic for sure. i liked their bickering at the beginning and i definitely liked that alec was the one to resist (or trying).

i know you're not writing fanfictions anymore, but revievs are always welcome, right?
illuminated bestiary chapter 22 . 5/26/2007
I loved it. Favorite points were how Max and Alec's relationship blossomed, and how you ended it between her and Logan. Also the fact that White was killed, Alec did it and Max didn't hold it against him. Thank you!
jj chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
holy shit that was awesome!
jorie chapter 21 . 1/25/2007
oh! so much heat! i love it!