Reviews for Friction
Kerr chapter 18 . 5/25/2002
Wow, very powerful chapter. My favorite so far. I love the dynamics between Joshua and Alec, and you wrote them so well.

I love me some Dark Alec. The last line, the ending, was perfection.
Owl chapter 18 . 5/25/2002
AHHH! I totally did not see this coming! It was like, "Oh, okay, the chapter's winding down to a close-" then BAM! You got to go and spring that on us. *g* Don't worry about it being too dark. It's only too dark if you drag it on forever, which you didn't. So goooo you! :-)
Deb1 chapter 18 . 5/25/2002
Wow! you weren't kidding. This was darker, but I love it. As I read, I had a funny feeling about Alec and what he might do. Poor Joshua, he is not a killer, but Alec is. That's the irony of it. Wow! again.
fergus80 chapter 18 . 5/25/2002
That was great, very powerful. Alec's words were right on target, and please, oh please let him have killed White. Someone should have done it a long time ago. Poor Alec.
jewls13 chapter 18 . 5/25/2002
shit. that was the best yet. you had the guts to do that, and you get my respect baby. OMG. I usually beg for more, but I think I need a while to process that. I'm almost afaird of what happens next-if that makes any sence. great job
True Blue Healer chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
This part was great! Alec is jealous, Alec is jealous - though he still doesn't want to admit it! Yay, Joshua is back! With Mole and the others! I can't wait to read more - this fic kicks ass! Whoo!
Owl chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
Yay, parallelism! Ya know, if you *had* to hurt Alec, the least you could do is have the line about there being a hole in his body made by a bullet. You already got the line about Max taking a bullet, though... Ya know what, don't get me started. I still love the story though, if not particularly this chapter (sorry!). But seriously, I woke up this morning, and I said to myself, "I hope Baloo uploaded another chapter." No joke!
Dia chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
Awesome. Keep it up.
MagnusXXN chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
Great part, poor Alec got shot. I hope they start to get together soon. Hope to hear more.

): )
wondertross chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
Hey, I'm supposed to be typing a paper here, not fair of you to make me want to burst out in hysterical laughter in the middle fo class! Deb isn't the only one that like to see Alec in pain, can we say awwwwwww. I like what you've done here and the whole knight in shining exoskeleton was great. This is one of my favorite fics.
Jillybean chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
Great! Again. Keep it up.

Ooh, can we have a scene where Logan tries to pick afight with Alec but Alec just walks away?
Deb1 chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
“I swear it’s like this cosmic conspiracy—someone, somewhere out there, really wants me playing the whole injured and vulnerable role!”

hee, hee, hee, I'm so happy now. ; ) I read that and thought 'No she didn't' and then I find 'Yes she did!' I feel complete now. Thank you. I beg everyone for something like this and look what happened. I mean, what are the probabilities? Oh wait, is this supposed to be a review? Ok...As usual I loved it. To be saved by Max's knight in exoskeleton, what a slap in the face. That alone can cause much anguish. Well I'm off to read again about my bullet and conspire. and then pop over to chapter 10 again.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
You are right on with the humor and smart-ass reparte, plus just the right dollop of sexual tension - can't wait to see more! You've got an excellent story goin' here. Please post soon.
Emerald Blue chapter 17 . 5/23/2002
Oh, liked the way you tied in the SAH scene... Good stuff! Please continue to update!
Amaranth Sedai chapter 16 . 5/23/2002