Reviews for Friction
jorie chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
k im reviewing...it was awesome...love the kiss... r u grinnin yet?
jorie chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
oh i love this chapter! so fuckin hilarious! bluehill to glendale to hedgemont? hah!
jorie chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
huh! love the whole puberty thing! such wit!
Sera and Tails chapter 15 . 1/13/2007
Holy shit. I was never a fan of OC but this chapter was so damned hilarious.

Its a shame you're not writing anymore. Great comedic relief. I really needed a good laugh."I’m gone have t’ put Mr. Fryin’ Pan t’ use.” LMAO

Cheers,

Sera
Isabelle8888 chapter 22 . 10/12/2006
i loved the fluffy ending, it rocked, fluff and MA work for me, this was a great fic, very well written and even till the end still very much alec and max as they were but with lovin mixed in
Isabelle8888 chapter 18 . 10/12/2006
whoa girl! (yeah all late just found this fic, its so good) i did NOT see alec doing that and it is crazy that im crazy turned on that he did, wow that was a great twist! so great i had to review now instead of the end, holy cow im giddy to read the next ch
StealerOfDreams chapter 22 . 9/18/2006
Woah, White ended up dead, and no incredibelo-angst! (A word I have never used... and never will again.) That was a GRAND story! (I need to work on my vocabulary.. that makes me sounds about 40...)

Fan-ficing-tastic!

That's better :D

Han
killing dance chapter 22 . 8/15/2006
God *fans herself* that was so worthwile reading. Excellent spelling and grammar notwithstanding,it was one of the most readable stories I've encountered on this site so far. I love the way you potray Alec. Eventhough he's not much like he is in the series, the character seems to be headed that way in the last two or three episodes, doesn' it? I like the fact that he actually shot White. I'm so sick and tired of the 'ohh... we're too humane, let's let the bad guy who's trying to kill us go' crap. Excellent dialouge and tounge in cheek humour. You ROCK! Keep writing. Pretty please!

killing dance
angel679 chapter 22 . 7/10/2006
okay i just sat here for the last hour and a half and read all 22 chapters. If that doesnt tell you how much i loved it nothing will. Thanks i always love it when alec and max end up together and it was a really well written story.
Sonam chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
gurl i thought u said there wasnt much humour in it. r u kiddin? the fort hedgemont, full moon, snorin, bandanna, gum , tampons, sludge, bedsheet, handcuff, pan, tats full blown humour. i love it. its too funny. and tat part where alec talks to joshua bout killin white tat was amazin i mean it brings out tat side of alec which he hides under tat personality n attitude. the guilt, rachel, wat manticore had made of him, the cover of bein a smart alec under which he hides blown away. i also liked tat max dint be a bitch bout tat she understood wat he had done. i really lik it
Venus Smurf chapter 22 . 4/20/2004
Stunning ending to a stunning fic. You truly are a genius, and I can't find the words to say just how awed and impressed I am by you. This fic was everything I ever could have wanted, and I loved it. Well done!
Venus Smurf chapter 21 . 4/20/2004
Aw...sweet, poignantly beautiful ending. I loved it, and I'm glad you're skilled enough to think of something like that. You truly are amazing.
Venus Smurf chapter 20 . 4/20/2004
Amazing, that Alec would be the one insisting Max end things with Logan before she takes up with him. Shows maturity, if nothing else. It also implies that this isn't going to be some sort of fling for him, and I liked that, too.
Venus Smurf chapter 19 . 4/20/2004
Beautifully written. Highly intelligent, highly descriptive and emotive. I loved it, and I can't compliment you enough on your skill.
Venus Smurf chapter 18 . 4/20/2004
Okay...didn't expect that. Nice idea, very clever and very unexpected. I think its actually kind of sweet that Alec would take care of it to protect Joshua's innocence. Well done. I wonder how Max is going to take it, though?
400 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »