Reviews for Friction
Venus Smurf chapter 17 . 4/20/2004
I, for one, am glad that you keep linking this to the actual show. It gives the story a new dimension that is highly appreciated, and you write too well for us ever to complain about anything you do. You're brilliant!
Venus Smurf chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
And here comes White. I was wondering when he was going to show up. This story is great, but I'm overjoyed that we're going to get some action, too. Wonderfully written, this.
Venus Smurf chapter 15 . 4/20/2004
Wonderfully written. You've managed to make this scene both intelligent and funny, and I'm completely addicted to you. This was wonderful! O.C. was a nice touch.
Venus Smurf chapter 14 . 4/20/2004
I'm kinda glad you switched to Alec's POV again. It gives us an interesting take.
So, he's playing the good guy and calling for help? Wow. Didn't think he had it in him, though I'm glad he does. Max would've killed him if he hadn't!
Venus Smurf chapter 13 . 4/20/2004
Okay. Well, if I wasn't hooked before, I certainly am now. FINALLY, they're getting together! Love the way you went about it, too. It's great that they're still fighting, even now. Chemistry and all that.
Venus Smurf chapter 12 . 4/20/2004
Sure, Max. Of COURSE you thought someone was coming. Uh huh. We all believe you.
Very funny. I love what you've done with Alec's personality, and I love this plot even more. You're incredible, and I don't care how often I have to say it.
Venus Smurf chapter 11 . 4/20/2004
Well, I feel bad for Alec, but at the same time I'm jumping up and down with glee. This was the perfect development, and I can't wait to see what'll happen next.
Venus Smurf chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
I knew this was going to be good, and I'm so glad I was right! Loved how you did it, too. You're an absolute master with the written word, and this chapter only proves it.
Venus Smurf chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
Oh, the possibilities. Max and Alec in a bed together? Never thought I'd see the day, but I can't wait to find out what'll happen! Knowing you, you'll toss in something clever and entertaining that will have me glued to my seat.
Venus Smurf chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
Very cute, this. It added just the right touch of humor while still letting us see how stubborn and enjoyable these two are together. Very funny bit with Alec and the bandana, too. Only someone of your caliber would think of adding that, and I'm glad you did.
Venus Smurf chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
Leave it to two transgenics to brush off their injuries like that, and leave it to these two to be so cocky about it. Wonderfully written, and I loved the action. This story is incredible, and has everything I could ever want.
Venus Smurf chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
See? That's exactly what I mean. Alec is SO much better than Logan! I mean, I like Logan and all, but how can the guy who is always sending Max into danger compete with the one who stands by her through it and saves her?
Love the insights into his character, incidentally. You've managed to give him depth while still making him as cocky as we want him to be. Well done.
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
That's okay. You don't have to give us Logan's POV at all. We're not really interested in him, you know. He's...well, he's not as much fun as Alec.
Wonderful chappie. This is getting to be absolutely fantastic, and I'm overjoyed that there's already more chapters ready for me to savor.
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
Funny, once again. You had me giggling like an idiot, and I'm really loving this. I wonder where Joshua ran off to, though? He's not exactly conspicuous. Oh, well. I'm sure your brilliant and imaginative plot will provide the answer sooner or later.
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Well, I admit that I'm curious as to how Logan's going to react to the hand holding thing, but I'm too much into Alec/Max to feel too bad for him. This is an incredible fic, and I'm overjoyed that you're into the same pairings I am!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »