Reviews for Friction
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Once again, funny ending. You make me laugh so hard that I actually start crying. Wonderfully written!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I love how you've managed to tie in the series with your own ideas. It's seemless, this fic, and a mark of your skill that I'm hanging on every word.
Marsali Vanderhoeden chapter 22 . 3/20/2004
The whole thing was great abosolutly great
Freakage chapter 22 . 1/2/2004
Oh! Great story! Can't wait to read more of your stuff...awesome...:D
Dark Song chapter 19 . 7/17/2003
So I've read the next chapter and I've got to say I prefer the scenario where White dies. I've read many stories where Alec or Max have White in their grasp and they don't do anything about it and say all this self-righteous shit. But I think it ended the right way maybe not morally right but the way it should of ended. White would show no mercy to anyone else and it's best that they stop him before he can hurt anyone else. I love the way you described the way Alec felt. It was deep and it seemed right. The way someone would feel in that situation. I love this story. Thanx for lighting up a boring day. later.
Dark Song chapter 18 . 7/17/2003
That was amazing. I mean the whole Alec speech almost brought me to tears and it takes alot to make me feel like that. And the way you made Alec fire the gun. That was so have some talent. You changed this story from the rest when you made Alec admit to everyone around him he is a coldblooded murderer. I haven't read the next chapter yet but it doesn't really matter. You are amazing and I am just awestruck. If you actually read this thanx alot. Later.
khckgfhkewfh chapter 22 . 3/22/2003
absoloutly amazing
helen chapter 10 . 1/4/2003
just read chapter 9 (downtime). I don't get the shark DNA thing. Please explain! Why will that affect the (admittedly tense) night for Max?
helen chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
I am up to about chapter 7 of your dark angel fanfic and just have to tell you how much i love it. Not only do you write with correct grammar (a big ask in the world of fanfic) but you are also slowly and thoroughly developing the m/a angle. Your writing and story development is so much more satisfying than so many of the other fanfics i have read, and not only on M/A - all your characters seem as authentic as on dark angel, and both the storyline and dialogue are engaging and realistic.

Thankyou! Especially for the grammar. That usually drives me absolutely nuts. I will definitely be reading any of your other writing i can find. Do you do fanfics for any other shows? And do you write under any other names? Please let me know.

Helen
azure orbis chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
LMAO! So hilirious! Write more!
Mooch chapter 22 . 10/8/2002
I love this story. You write the characters so well, especially the fights between Alec and Max. Some parts were were really funny and all were perfect. Well Done. Mooch
Caderyn chapter 22 . 9/26/2002
OMG.. I don't think u require any more reviews seeing uve got more than 300, but I can't help it.. this is very well-written, very in-character, and very funny.. In short, I love it! Max and Alec all the way!
azure orbis chapter 6 . 9/21/2002
love it! so interesting and love cliffhangers!write more!
lea chapter 18 . 9/17/2002
heer i am agin, and may i say PERFECT. no words would do it justice...

i was just hoping and praying that that was what alec would do, and he did - what are thei ods?

one more thing i love you i love you i love you ( don't take it to personal!)

but i just love your story...
lea chapter 15 . 9/17/2002
my deepest respect girl, you rock the fanfiction world without a doubt..

keep the shit comming cause i'm loving it...

an to the aspect of max and alec not sleeping together while she's in heet, i totally suport that- it's a great and refreshing idea.

never stop writing!