Reviews for On High
chibinekogirl101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I don't understand what happened. TELL ME THE PLOT! I DON'T GET IT X(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I just wanted to say that this story is awesome!
HypocriticalPost-Teen chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I can't really say I liked the fanfiction. How do you like a fanfiction with an end like this? I love your narrative style and I love how you portrayed the characters, even if I had troubles understanding the behaviour of the protagonists. I was especially fond of Matthew being in the middle of the mess.

And even if I can't say I liked the fanfiction I loved reading this kind of story. It's one of the best Oneshots I got to read in a while
Kiki-Bunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
How does this not have more reviews? I loved it-it was descriptively written, and actually expressed the rifts between society realistically.
Feline Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow. Just wow. I almost cannot tell you how great this is. Your writing style is easily recepted yet simultaniously complex and descriptive, all to such a caliber, I must thank you for that. I also found that your characterization for all four of them was impecible, and you perfectly captured the seperation of the two societies and the souls within, rendering a delicious story overall. I am now heading to your profile and gush over the rest of your awesome skills :D
Sam chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story makes me sad. I was just not expecting Alfred to do that in the end even after the breakup. It makes me depressed for Arthur and Alfred. I also love the way you wrote Matthew. I think you made it clear that he ties everyone together somehow. I don't get the end though and wish you would have it more clear why that's where the story ends.
Lael Mae chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is a fantastic read. Very, very intriguing hook in the beginning. I don't think I was expecting much at first, but then it slowly bloomed as you picked up the story at different time periods. Very, very well written. When I got to the end, I was very baffled and disbelieving! Confused as to what Francis hints at and how this all wraps up in the end. So I wonder if you intended to leave this as a lip-biting cliff-hanger.

But, ah, bravo for your writing and story.

-lm
CaptainCynical chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was amazing. I love the disjointed way in which it was written. I also love how Arthur and Matthew have found solace in each other as friends or maybe something more. Alfred really is charming and I can see why Arthur would fall for him. It really saddened me when Alfred was cheating on Arthur with Francis. When Alfred died though, I felt sympathetic towards him and I didn't expect to, so that's the mark of a wonderful writer. Arthur and Alfred could have been so much more, and I think that's what upset me the most. I really enjoyed reading that :)
Flocon de Neige chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wait, you're just gonna end it like this? As a Oneshot? T.T you make me weep. This has such a huge potential to be one of the most awesome fic in the Hetalia section!