Reviews for The Tire Shop
-Sammi
Finchel86 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Don't stop writing
Smytheberry1726 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Thank you! I agree with you about Quinn because I wanted to smack her because if you think about what she said made no absolute sense. To get what right? Rachel. Honestly believed Finn was the one for her. Sure she's made mistakes. But so had Finn. Rachel deserved so much more. But Iam glad that gave her the motivation and inspiration to write how she's felt because that song touched alot of ppl. Just watch every Warblers faces during that performance.
Kedzie3238 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Hope Puck is ok. Please update!
lesa.blazer chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Please continue
Monchele1357 chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Please update soon I want to know what is gonna happen.
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Whoa nope ! Puck better be okay
khazrn43 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. It's well written. I love the plot. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
You can't end it there I hope puck is ok :( please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I hate hate quinn
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Update ASAP
Ilovecorymonteith chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Love it, I like the way you are taking it! I am seriously considering that finn or Rachel will be matches for puck!
irshgirl chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Really intense chapter had me on the edge and biting my nails worrying over Puck - Really heartwrenching stuff here .I especially enjoyed the maturity , the remourse and the growth in Finn that is so apparent here when he confesses his wrong doings and the reasons he did them to Rachel . Very raw emotional scene with Finn and Quinn- I was actually chilled by it .
Nice introduction of Jake and his Mom -well played and praying Puck makes it fine out of surgery .
Fantastic raw emotional chapter and anxious to see how you spin this !
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Can't wait to read more. I hope something good happens with puck and finchel