Reviews for Our Devoured Minds
Iuvsbruce chapter 8 . 4/24/2017
This was one of the best ever! I LOVED the crossover! Thank you so much! God bless you!
elysiann chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
This was a freaking AMAZING piece! You have a knack for storytelling, knowing when to linger and draw out a scene, and when to keep it succinct and quick. Your descriptions were vivid and chilling; I especially enjoyed seeing inside Danny's head, feeling the weight he must have felt, not knowing if Grace was safe or not. Awesome work!
avieryfriend chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Thank you , thank you for an awesome, wonderful, perfect story! Loved every minute of it! Love the Danny whump, the angst, Ohana! tIt was a wonderful journey to follow... you're so descriptive and perfectly nail the characters personalities! I love how you put all of Danny's thoughts and feelings so well into words and Steve torturous feelings of guilt and pain, trying to find Danny and helping Danny recover! Thankyou!
avieryfriend chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
The torture scenes and the feelings of total helpless and fear that Danny has in case his daughter Grace is in the next room is simply overwhelming! We all know that he would do anything, absolutely anything for Grace! We also know with certainty that he can take just about anything if he has to. The question is.. to what limit? The limit would be Graces life.
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
What an amazing, extraordinarily detailed, on the edge of your seat chapter! Your writing is impeccable and the delivery is fantastic! Cannot wait to read the other chapters!
Rainey chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
This was incredible! I had to read it all the way through. Suspenseful and very well written.
Vladimir Popov chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Un-oh. I wonder whats next.
storyfan101 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Just catching up on older posts. Loved this story. Every chapter had great detail and lots of nail biting action. Looking forward to more of your stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
I've read a lot of Hawaii Five O Fanfiction and this story is one of the best. I love me some Danny whumping and caring Steve. Excellent, excellent job!
Effie17 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I love this story.
Bard15 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Good story...loved the NCIS insert at the end...I know you're probably done with the story, but I would love to read another chapter..of Sam & Callen interrogating the guy...maybe even Steve and Chin showing up to take the guy back to Hawaii...or Sam and CAllen bringing him to Hawaii and DAnny thanking them and getting closure...
AnickaMarie chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Great whump fic! Steve is usually my preferred team member to whump but I'll take any of them ;) Also, even though you said you struggled, nice job with the comfort part of it. I think a lot of writers must struggle with that part as so often it seems there's tons of hurt, a rescue...and then that's about it. Not much aftermath.

Funny thing, I had just searched out several crossovers to read and this fic was the first non-crossover after those...but you snuck a crossover in on me after all!
tiggrr527 chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Loved this story! I completely understand the comfort part of writing. I've started writing a few stories to only lose interest when the comfort part has to be written. Glad you made it through and can't wait to read the next one!
Lidil chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
AO3.

LJ.

Most convoluted path to a most interesting story.

Glad I followed it.
darkorangecat chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Brilliant ending. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading more from you in the future.