Reviews for Hairy
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is a cute and funny story. Yes, Demyx would make a good hair stylist. It's funny how everyone just stood there and watched as if it was a show. The flaming porcupine comment is hilarious.

There is a good amount of humor and an overall nice friendship story. It's also nice to see Demyx using some of his other talents and being appreciated for it.

Good work with this story.
WolfPrincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I think it's really cure! The title even fits! Until I read the entire summary, I thought Xemnas was the one with hair problems. I too believe that Axel resembles a flaming porcupine. Only he has tattoos.
Chaos's Prototype chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very funny!
Jcthegirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Haha, that was cute. :3 Hey, you talked back! XD

Demyx should charge for his services. :u

By the way, the Days manga is up at mangafox. They have about chapters 1-16 I think, though a few were missing in between.

Hope that helps
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I'm not going to lie. This was funny and cute to read. XD I love how you paired Demyx and Xaldin on a mission together. They're like...so opposite it's impossible. LOL

I love how Demyx can prove himself useful in the quirkiest of ways. Hell, even Xigbar got jealous of Xaldin's new hair! XD

I'm going to add this to my favorites because this was adorable. :3 Great job and thanks for the read!