Reviews for Who say's I can't date the gym teacher
amna jah chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
The story is good but the grammar is really bad or is it just typing errors? Its making it hard to read so please proof read the chapters to eliminate errors.
FeminineHeroes chapter 26 . 8/12/2016
Loved your story. I've been reading it completely all afternoon and my mouth is sore from smiling so widely this whole time. I love the romance in your book as well as the cheeky flirty moments. I admit a tear escaped during Ve's speech at the wedding.

-Skye
Alexlc chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
Awesome. I loved it. I would have liked to see the grandparents reaction to Dimitri being the biodad
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This story was filled with joy and humor and love, and it was really great to read. It found it funny and lighthearted, but the plot was realistic and nice. Good job.
Rakhila87 chapter 26 . 4/27/2015
Great story! I loved it! The way the kids were and how in the end Ve realized how much she needed and loved her dad :) it was great!... the only things I would have asked for would have been some more details like who everyone reacted to knowing Dimitri was their bio father what it was like at school for Ve after she and then everyone else found out he was her dad and some other reactions from ppl about stuff and then time passing markers like b days and holidays but other then that amazing!
Anonymous chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
I just wanted to say that this story was well written, other than a few minor characters slips, and a whole lot of grammatical errors and just sloppy spelling mistakes, it was good. But it was very difficult to read, frustrating even, which made it harder to enjoy. A piece of advice, take the time now to go back and fix those mistakes. They are extremely distracting and take away from your story. I'm not hating or flaming you, I'm giving you some advice that will hopefully help you. I loved the story and I hope that you will continue writing.
Va.eneri chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
I wonder why i havent read this story before. But now, once i started reading it, i cant seem to stop the smile from my face. I love all your stories (read them all) and this is just so sweet. I like how they both flirted with each other at first and how it developed from then on. Definitely one of the best story!
Pls write more, i love your works:)
Fany ST chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
OH GOD!
I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH!
A SWET STORY!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
I acctually had a goofy grin on my face!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
So is Dimka the dad? I bet he is
The cat with blue eyes chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
I like this story :) it was really sweet :)
Jennifer Matthews chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I loved this story! Great job keep it up!
QueenG-2601 chapter 27 . 6/2/2014
U can write really well! I hope you write more stories!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Another fabulous story!
I Love Dimitri chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
This was a very very good story I absolutely loved it. Please write another. :)