Reviews for Wait, I Need You
Fanfic0Reader chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
love your story, can't wait to read more
Gleetster Freakster chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I thought it was very cute pweez write more:)
AidenVanHelsing chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Great story so far!
optionalblock chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon. Im may perish just waiting for the next chapter.
J. K. Hollywood chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Please continue this story im in love with it its so hard to find good Derek and Scott story's
prettybutterfly99 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
FINALLY a Derek/Scott fic. The story is awesome by the way no mistakes to be up the good work.
OfeliaWolf chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Good chapter

cant wait 4 more!
yashagrl chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
I really love this story so far. Please update soon.
dreamer2322 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Love this!can't wait for update soon.
TarotChild Conan chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
more of this nummyness please
wff-writer chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Mmm.. My brother thinks i'm on drugs because of the way I reacted when I saw you had updated this story.. Good thing he's watches Twilight, so he can't say much.

Yum, yum, yum.. I love how you're story follows the idiot directors line, but still has it's own twist. It's own good yummy twist.

I can't wait for more!

F.Y.I. I'm watching about 6 stories right now, and yours is the first I come to everytime to check for updates. _
TheSilentMaid chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
its awesome please continue
Valex Charme chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I hope you don't plan on simply summarizing the show from here on out. 'Cause that's what I'm seeing. I'll wait to see the next chapter.
Orenji-Juice chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Oh my god, yay, new chapter! It was amazing, by the way. I love how it seems like Scott can't control himself around Derek, it makes it interesting.

So, I can't wait for more. C:
kougaluv chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
omg i love this story please continue. you write so beautifully i never find anything wrong with it but this chapter was pretty short WHICH MAKES ME CRAVE MORE!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »