Reviews for Wait, I Need You
wff-writer chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Mmm.. My brother thinks i'm on drugs because of the way I reacted when I saw you had updated this story.. Good thing he's watches Twilight, so he can't say much.

Yum, yum, yum.. I love how you're story follows the idiot directors line, but still has it's own twist. It's own good yummy twist.

I can't wait for more!

F.Y.I. I'm watching about 6 stories right now, and yours is the first I come to everytime to check for updates. _
TheSilentMaid chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
its awesome please continue
Valex Charme chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I hope you don't plan on simply summarizing the show from here on out. 'Cause that's what I'm seeing. I'll wait to see the next chapter.
Orenji-Juice chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Oh my god, yay, new chapter! It was amazing, by the way. I love how it seems like Scott can't control himself around Derek, it makes it interesting.

So, I can't wait for more. C:
kougaluv chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
omg i love this story please continue. you write so beautifully i never find anything wrong with it but this chapter was pretty short WHICH MAKES ME CRAVE MORE!
Orenji-Juice chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I'm so glad I discovered this story because it's really good (and hot, totally blushing over here). I love how in character everyone is, especially Scott because I could just see him being as confused as you portray him. I really don't have anything negative to say because, as I said before, this is great. xD

Keep up the good work.
NeoCortex chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Oh, I really hope you update soon!

Love and Good Reading/Writing

NeoCortex
popdiva97 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
awsome so far please update soon
Soul-Kit524 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
awesome
Dragon-flowers123 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
This was another great chapter :) Is Derek attracted to Scott because he hasn't done anything since the kiss?

Please update soon!
TheSilentMaid chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
you re Awesome its getting better and better
Valex Charme chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Yes, Derek! You did hurt my feelings! That's what I would've said had I been Scott. Haha. Really subtle but sexy scene you have here. I'm so loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
TheSilentMaid chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love ti ive been looking for derek/scott fanfiction for a long time this one is the best please continue
HinaKicksAss chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter...:)
Risi-Chan chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Not bad, I absolutely love the tension between the boys! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »