Reviews for Brothers contamiNated
Arysthae chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is a very interesting story! I can't wait to read more! Beyond and Near teaming up is certainly novel.
Rachel chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I love this!
AkaneSukishima chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Please update soon, I absolutely love the way you portray Beyond. He is my favourite Death Note character because of his behavior, ideals and actions.

I love what you are doing, keep it up, and i want to see an update soon!

- Akane
TheDanaDobreAKAToshiroLover chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I'm not entirely sure as to why there are only 4 reviews on this story... because I believe that this deserves a whole lot more than it is getting at the current moment. I love how, in your writing, you portray every character perfectly as well as draw me in with the dialogue. What you write actually makes you sit and think; basically, it's very deep. But I actually like that about this story. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how the plot progresses. You definitely have achieved my vote. I cannot wait until your next chapter, so continue on with the good word!

The only thing that I noticed about the was the small grammatical errors, particularly with the R in your, making it You. It happens at least twice, if I'm not mistaken.
whathe chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Oh! Near and BB one of my characters. Is Near gonna go phsyco in this cause that will bbe interesting. (Sorry for bad grammar because I'm writting this on my kindle)
Type069 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Interesting, as your stories tend to be. Factoring in the B you fleshed out in "What's My Name?" as well as the B we see in Another Note, makes for an interesting alternate plot. I'm looking forward to following this story.

I only noticed a few grammatical errors, nothing that threw off the story.
last place chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Unfortunately I can't read the entire second chapter at this moment, but the first chapter...oh my god I can't even begin to describe how much i enjoyed it. Not only did you construct a profound meaning, but your writing is clear, interesting and full of great analogies. Absolutely fantastic. I couldn't get enough of the first chapter and I can't wait to finish the second.

I love that you've taken a place that many DN fans believe to be all good and morph it into a corrupt prison. You thouroughly gave subtle, yet powerful, reasons why B became a murderer. Your tone creates contradicting feelings of pity and hatred for him. I'm literally appalled by how impressed I am with a fanfiction.

Keep up the good work. You've definitely got me hooked. I'll finish reading the secondchapter as soon as possible.
terribleramen chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Interesting idea you have here. No reviews that I can see, though highly deserving of them. I admire your writing style, and I enjoyed reading both posts. I'm eager for more, the plot seems nice.

You write both B and Near so well, and the splash of Mello at the end was just perfect. I do wonder if there will be much L in this? The way you described the orphanage was great. I have a very detailed mental view of it, myself. You really had every aspect of the place in there. It really is such a haunted and tragic place. It's no wonder the orphans all seem to have something wrong with them. B and Near, their characters together like this is something I thoroughly enjoy.

I look forward to future updates, this is such a good idea. I've never subscribed to a story before, but this just fascinates me. So, continue soon, okay? Okay.