Reviews for Confetti
nishu chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I love the way you think please continue with your good work.I love true blood and any stories regarding sookie n Eric
Dinnerandamurder chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Loved this story. Finished it at that other place you write at ;). I do hope you still continue to post here. t least partial stories. Thanks!
mindy781 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I like the mystery element, Sookie didn't even find out his name. I wonder why "the mystery man" Eric was gone when Sookie returned? Hadley, was pretty funny with her advances toward Stephen.
Queen of Night chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Absolutely loved it!
Ali989969 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Loved this one too. You're good at this. You could definitely expand on this if you want to. Would have liked to have gotten jason's reaction to the new man in his sister's life. Very nicely done.
Ali989969 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
that was sweet.
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
This is just sexy hot.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Sweet innocent Sookie has not a clue.
feedmemore chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Gee, I remember when I was 18.

I remember my hormones going out of control... getting me into trouble...(Not That kinda trouble!)

Emotions fluctuating wildly, each relationship was be-all, end-all, sort of intensity.

Kind of makes me sad. When did I get so old?

Reading your story is bringing out emotions I have not felt in years.

Thank you.
filagirl chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Yes, I enjoy it very much. You do great lemons.
Chelle6599 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I loved this story very much! As a matter of fact, it made me wonder how things would play out for them over the next few years (if you kept them together) and what would happen when the vamps came out. What would Gran say? How would Eric and Sookie's relationship differ from cannon?

As always, I look forward to reading more of your work!
Sassyvampmama chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
katrien625 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Oh my, I need a cold shower ;)
missspetrova chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Omg why no more ;( I want more more more xD

I really enjoy reading this, I didn't feel like they rushed anything like a lot of sookie/Eric story's I have read on here! I absolutely loved this. If you do get this idea all written down with original characters I'd love to read it, very much so!

Amazing job!