Reviews for Private Midnight Cooking Lesson
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Omg its so sweet. I love it! Hope you'll write more SaNa :)
Fabian B Shanks chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
so, Sanji was jealous of himself?
since this is not my OTP, I don't reallly read the story.
but I know the big idea.
sex in kitchen.
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
:D Awww... I am totally gonna add this to the favs list!
-Sanji 3
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
awesome
Shaman Tonberry chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice story, nice setting, ideal amount of fluff at the end. Only drawback - Sanji was too French-like in his choice of vocabulary;]
Monkey chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
My BF read this... Gave him ideas on how to have sone fun while i was cooking a birthday dinner for my dad. Then daddy walked in on us... akward! But well written. I liked it. So does my BF.
RetiredSPAuthorNo78 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"In the end, they were facing a big orange cake with white cream all over the whole cake."

White cream, I see :D XD

Awesome, but regardless of how awesome the above quote is, you should avoid using the same word twice in one sentence or even in successive sentences, if possible That makes reading a lot smoother. In this example, you should in fact leave the second "cake" out entirely, along with "the whole". English sometimes doesn't need too many words :)

Still, it was not at all written badly, very cute and hot, although the actual sex part was a little too short, but that's your decision.

Keep it up ;)
Eleamaya chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ya ampun, ternyata SanNa-nya udah jadi. Rate M pula, emang kau mesum ketularan Oda (dan Sanji).

Wokeh, review-nya nyusul aza deh di versi Indonesianya. Ga usah buru2.
Jelly-Kun chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this just made my day :D sanji was quite the charmer. this is a very nice fanfic i hope you do more SaNa!
OliveSant chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very nice n_n

I loved it. It's so sweet.

I wonder who was the one giving her directions on the phone hehe