Reviews for Breathe
JGBishop24 chapter 11 . 1/24
I've been through loads of shitty OC fanfics, but this one really caught my eye. Very creative story, and I loved how Keira's childhood life revealed its self through the chapters. Love her!
Jeneral2885 chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
It's Kira but great chapter
Hope06 chapter 44 . 10/23/2013
Beautiful ending to a story of healing of change etc
AuntSara chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Oh my gosh! That was the single most terrifying and disgusting spider story I have ever in my life heard. I am terrified of spiders, and I so should have listened to your warning about this chapter not being for me. Ewww, I can feel them on my now. GROSS! I feel bad for your friend who actually had this happen. I think I would have died of fright!
KevinxoShelley chapter 44 . 9/30/2013
I have to admit, I was pulling for Spike in the relationship, but I do like the story. Great job.
mermers chapter 44 . 9/28/2013
Nice ending
mermers chapter 43 . 9/21/2013
nice ending
Guest chapter 43 . 9/20/2013
Awww a needed confertation can't wait for the next chapter but ad to see an end
Guest chapter 42 . 9/20/2013
Awe keira to tell the truth took a lot

Spike is going to feel so guilty
Guest chapter 41 . 9/20/2013
Awes Spike awes Keira aww both of them
Takara Matsudaira chapter 42 . 9/12/2013
OMG - Why? Do you hate me?!

Another heart-wrenching chapter in the Keira Ford universe of Flashpoint! God! I can't tell you how many times I got teary-eyed when reading this. Basically throughout the entire chapter for Pete's sake! Thank you for that, I say very, VERY sarcastically.

But in all seriousness, I am very pleased about this chapter. It's about time that she told Will about Jim and why she hates her mother so much. I'd hate my mom too if she didn't believe me, especially about something so serious as rape. Though, I give Keira props for just telling her mother in the first place, that had to take guts!

Anyway, I already can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Taka, out!
Accountless chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I was drawn to this story from your profile because I was so shocked that a fanfiction was written with the exact spelling on my name. The only other Keira I have ever heard about was Keira Knightley and am pretty interested in seeing Flashpoint now as a result.
I am also glad to see that you are still writing and have even updated so recently. Unfortunately, I am here to pester you about your Rohan Pride chronicles. I just finished the series (well as much has been posted) and was devastated to see that it has been seemingly abandoned. Will you be continuing that story?
I appologize for bothering you about one fanfiction on the review page of another fanfiction and was hestitant to intrude, but eventually my need for more of your outstanding story won over my doubts. Is it possible you could at least update your story with an Authors Note to tell your numerous fans what's going on? Thanks for your time,
Random Reader Who Doesnt Even Have a Fanfic Account
BoyyM chapter 42 . 9/11/2013
Wonderful chapter was great to finally know what happened with Jim. I too can't wait to see how they deal with Spike.
sky987 chapter 42 . 9/11/2013
42 chapters to have the truth out ! Oh I want to know what happen right after the kiss ! Your story is so awesome !
I'm so worried to what will happen when they will arrived at HQ and see Spike.
Keep writting an update soon please ;-)
BoyyM chapter 41 . 9/9/2013
This has been an amazing story, lots of twists and turns and so well written. Looking forward to the next chapter, don't leave us hanging for long.