Reviews for Breathe
mermers chapter 41 . 9/9/2013
Wow- I didn't see that coming. I really can't picture Spike raping anyone regardless of how grief stricken and drunk he might be. hmm. How will ever live with himself after that?
Takara Matsudaira chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
God, you just LOVE to make me cry, don't you?

It mustn't be over! I love Keira and Spike! Or - I don't really know if you have a "shipping" name for these two yet - but I was thinking somewhere along the lines of, like, SPEIRA. Not really original, but eh... I like it.

By the way, just a question that's been nagging at the back of my brain for sometime now, but did you get your OC's name from Power Rangers Dino Thunder? Because the yellow dino ranger's name is Kira Ford. Did you just spelt her name differently than from the show? Just curious...

Taka, out!
sky987 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
Wow
Please update soon :-)
Hope06 chapter 40 . 8/31/2013
Awes through one pain and into another aww spike
Hope06 chapter 38 . 8/31/2013
You do have a Canadian reader me used to live in Toronto now live in northern Canada just moved
Sorry took so long to review I have been busy working at a summer camp

I loved this the emotions were spot on
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 39 . 8/20/2013
I don't know what it is about this story. It's just perfect.
Periwinkle.Roses chapter 38 . 8/15/2013
this is really funny cos i actuly no someone calles keira ford! i am not kidding
kmackyd chapter 38 . 8/13/2013
Just wondering with that response, is there an end coming to Breathe soon? I'm sad to see it go if so, but I also may be completely off the ball... Anyways loved the chapter and hope for it to continue!
moonfan4eva chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
OH SNAP!
RP911 chapter 37 . 8/9/2013
Hey! I really loved the new chapters! Glad to have you back :)
Poor Will. He's in real deep, isn't he?
Looking forward to next Tuesday!

P.S. I actually have a question. I'm also a huge fan of your Rohan Pride Chronicles series. I just wanted to know if you were going to be updating LWGE soon-or maybe you were planning on finishing Breathe before working on that? So if you happen to read this review, would you like to leave a small authors note in your next Breathe chapter for your LWGE readers? Only if you want to! That would be so great!
Thanks!
Hope06 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
This is going to be a hard few weeks for them all
kyle chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Amazing, I really hope that you go straight to one wrong move. I would love to see the reactions from Will and Keira of they stay on the team. Your writing is phenomenal and can't wait
moonfan4eva chapter 36 . 8/2/2013
Lol, love the end. XD Really good, please update!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2013
I can't even bear to think what Keira must've been through. Rape is bad enough, but to be so violated by someone who's presumably 'family', then to have her own mother disbelieve her then and even now, it's just totally untenable. Keira's sentiments, I think, are quite understandable.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2013
Errrr, Jason must have a heart made of gold - pure gold.
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »