Reviews for Breathe
Mitaya chapter 28 . 6/22/2012
So. This is for Aftermath, since I already reviewed Ch. 27. But about that, it's not that it was a bad sign for the chapter, it's that we assumed the conversations that happened here were still to come, not that you'd skipped them entirely. That's the reader's experience of WIP's... there's always more to come that didn't quite make it into the latest chapter.

I like Greg in this chapter. (lol, I like him in the next chapter too, I'll admit it, I just like Greg in general) But I'm glad that he doesn't push, either in the elevator or when Ed points them out in the parking lot. Very true to his character I think.

I really feel bad for Will. But am really happy for him that he is FINALLY getting some of the answers to the Keira Question that has been looming practically his Whole Damn Life. But he shouldn't have pushed about her mother. Bad timing dude.
AuntMingy chapter 28 . 6/22/2012
So I reviewed a chapter I didn't read, and now have to catch up ;-) JK!

Ch. 28 did make sense after Ch. 26, but Ch. 27 just added to the richness of the story...nicely done! Sad, heartbreaking even, but Keira is coming out the other side of the fire!
AuntMingy chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Poor everyone...beating themselves up...and it isn't their fault...
LadyBlondeMary chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
I really love your fic, really well written!

But I admit that deep in my heart I hope she will end up with Spike :-)
JC419 chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
I just read the story tonight and I think that you did an awesome job. It was exremely well written and I honestly cannot wait to read the rest especially the team's reacts to finding out she was raped. It definitely explains a lot about her charater (i.e not wanting to talk about her past, not drinking, etc:). Hopefully, she will also be able to talk about the abuse by her stepfather because she does need an outlet since holding it all in is not healthy. Hopefully, the team will show her that they are there for her and understand why she didn't want to talk about her past. Maybe this is what was needed to bridge the gap between her and the team and will allow them to become one family which is something they really weren't.

Keep up the good work and thank you for writing this story:-)
Mitaya chapter 27 . 6/11/2012
Oh Keira.

I love your everyone so much, have I told you that? How you do the characters we know and love and they ARE who they're supposed to be. Did that sentence make sense? er... the FP characters are true to the show and Keira and Will have somehow become the most interesting OC's in any of the fandoms that I read. I don't know how you did that. And it's not like I've been following this story for the last-oh man you've kept me hooked a long time. And yet I'm still excited everytime I see you've updated. So, uh, yeah. Kudos, yet again, for keeping me so interested and invested and excited and wow I really need to stop rambling.

I love Greg. I love this line: "I was so angry at her—and it never even occurred to me that it wasn't about me." so sososo much. so much love for this fic.
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 27 . 6/11/2012
AWESOME. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.. Thanks :)
CRB chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
I enjoyed this story, despite being about a non-canon character. Good job! I'm looking forward to the ending.

Also, congratulations. I'm not even scared of spiders and chapter 11 still completely freaked me out. Spiders... Ants... Same thing when they're all over you. Nightmare fuel, seriously.

Unfortunately for me, this just further proves that you're a good writer - very vivid.
Angelinsydney chapter 26 . 5/27/2012
"And, together, the two of them walked away from the edge."

I believe this is the best ever ending I've ever read written by a fan fic writer.

Amazing! More power!

Angelinsydney
mermers chapter 26 . 5/22/2012
Very nice chapter...loocking forward to the next. I wonder if Spike is feeling like one of those guys that Keira was just having sex with to numb the pain. :(
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
OMG THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! THAT WAS AMAZING! OT WAS PERFECT.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT!
pctronics chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
Great idea making Will her boyfriend at that time and bringing up her past with him. I cannot wait to see his reaction to it and how they progress.
ashspee22798 chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
D'AWWWWWWW
KC chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
Love it a lot! Update soon pretty please!
AuntMingy chapter 26 . 5/21/2012