Reviews for Breathe
KC chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
I really like this chapter and read it the day it came up and have been waiting for u to update a new chapter so I thought I would send a review telling u to hurry up I can't wait any longer! Lol
Anonymous chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
Ok, seriously,

It's good, and you've got me hooked. Please post the next chapter.
Mitaya chapter 25 . 5/4/2012
The WALLS! FINALLY! They come DOWN!

I feel sort of wrong to be so happy about something that hurts Kiera so much...
AuntMingy chapter 25 . 5/4/2012
Holy cow, what an end to the chapter! Sitting on the edge of my seat, wanting MORE!
K C chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
Very good one of the best I've read so far please get

More chapters done and posted quickly and don't

Take this the wrong way but I would really like

To here more stuff in the SRU with the whole team

Getting on Keira and also I think you should incorporate

The whole team seeing her scars on her torso some how

Just an idea
mermers chapter 24 . 4/19/2012
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this...Curious who Keira will end up with.
Mitaya chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
Yay! I know ages ago I said I loved the Keira/Spike dynamic so much that the Keira/Will thing was not quite as interesting but you've shown so much progression and change in all of their relationships that I now whole-heartedly agree with your probable outcome. Now, I realize you don't exactly need reader approval of your plotlines, but it can't hurt, right?

I love it about Will that even though he's got so much to be pissed at Keira about, that he still is looking out for her and willing to smooth things over for her with Donna.

As always, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter (especially with the promised intensity!) and hope that the writing goes well.
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
Ooh! Wow! I cant wait till the next chapter... Sounds like its on a be big...
AuntMingy chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
Another great chapter, but I will be sorry to see this stiry end...really enjoying it! (And don't worry about hank or anything...if you got anything wrong, chalk it up to writer's allowance!)
jkokol chapter 23 . 3/28/2012
like where you have gone with the story - looking forward to the rest of the conversation with Spike.
mermers chapter 23 . 3/26/2012
I really liked this chapter! I like that Spike is trying to get into something deeper with her. Looking forward to the next chapter.
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
That was great. Just great. I've told you how much I adore this story- and the quality just keeps getting better. Thanks so much!
ilovemedia18 chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
Very good! i love when she said can't you be like will and what followed afterwards. They're acting like a couple and now they both realize it i love it. Keep them together, please. i'll beg. their relationship is one of my favorites on this site. Cheers!
AuntMingy chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
Oh wow, what an ending to that chapter! Sorry in a way, because someone is going to get hurt in the end. Love the characters!
ilovemedia18 chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
Yes now that is what i have been waiting for! Ha ha! More of an actual relationship forming! you did a good job of leading up to the beginnings of it though. And though i know what's coming soon (the mention of Jamaica) I look forward to seeing how they handle it. I actually had to double check that i was reading the right story because she was actually letting Spike in. Cheers!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »