Reviews for Breathe
Harper Granger-Weasley chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
Yay! Another chapter!

I'm glad to see someone is finally piecing a little bit of Keira's puzzle together. And I'm glad it's Spike. Even if nothing else happens between them (like I ALWAYS hope for :P) he's a great friend.
apsta chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
Dying for the next update! Love it!
AuntMingy chapter 19 . 1/23/2012
Man, I feel sorry for EVERYONE (Keira, Will and Spike-the unfortunate part of being the reader, lol!) Love the pacing, can't wait for the next chapter!
Sascha chapter 19 . 1/22/2012
Aggghhhhh! So I was actually hoping by some miracle that she ends up with, and realizes that she loves Spike... but thats probably because I love him... you can put me in there to help ease Spike's pain if you want, I will not complain...and now that you've managed to brainwash me, I've, relunctantly, started supporting this Keira and Will situaiton and then you do this too me! Come on. I've just stared warming up to this idea and now they're even farther from getting together... Look now, you got me all worked up... I actually wanted to tell you that I enjoy your story... Obviously :) I think you're brillant.I love how you give us just enough information, but not more than we need. You make the characters realistic yet I feel like they can still surprise us... Thanks for creating such a good story! And if Spike needs a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, or any other body part for any other reason, I'm his,uhhhhh, your girl.

-S.
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Ugh! I'm so in love with this story! It's my favorite. Every time I see a notification in my email box, I get excited. I've already read the whole thing over three times... You just wrote so well. Great plot and character development, you drag it out a bit, but not too long. Love ya! Update soon!
Aprilpanowiczgmail.com chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Love, love, love, love!
Harper Granger-Weasley chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
Ah, Spike and Keira... I still love them and hate Will. But that's because I'm a fan of Spike's forever, and not because of your writing, which is superb as always!

I dunno... this is just a suggestion, and as always it's your story so do what you wish. But one of my favorite episodes was "Shockwave". I get this feeling that sometime in this story Spike needs to be put in danger, so Keira can either wake up and realize Spike is hers. Or realize the opposite and decide she can't continue to play with his feelings. Plus I just really love the episode!

Anyways, keep writing, and as always I look forward to every chapter!
Sasha1471 chapter 18 . 1/13/2012
I just found this story and I think it's really good. I read most of it last night and I've just finished this chapter now. You might be making ed a little harder then he normally is but I like the way you have developed this story and the characters. I've read a lot of stories that are just bad and I give up after the first chapter but I do like this story and I can't wait to see what happens next maybe Keira will finally open up to one of the guys either spike or will. Please update it soon
SecretKeeperForever chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon because I want to know what happens next.
Tinkerpanda chapter 18 . 1/10/2012
That was really intense - I had been wondering how much longer the charade could continue. You did an excellent job conjuring powerful emotions - I could very much feel Will's anger and pain and Keira's regret. Very poignant ending.

Looking forward to seeing what effect this unveiling will have, so update soon.
AuntMingy chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
Wow, never thought WIll would find out about Keira and Spike THAT way, lol! Pretty priceless...can't wait for the next chapter!
mijanulina chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
You cruel thing! Poor Will, I had this feeling that hes going to be really hurt by the type of Spike and Keiras relationship, but the visual demonstration just beats everything I couldve ever come up with :) I am also happy to see the story is moving forward (despite how much I like Spikes basement and the things that happens here, ohh Spike :) and the way Spike found out about Keiras feelings was great, it all just clicked ;-)

And no offence to Will, but I hope to either see Spike happy with Keira or happy without her...He is such a sweetheart and she is right to be sorry for not loving him as much as Will :(( If only we could choose the love of our lives :) Thanks for writing this, I am really enjoying it, including your OCs!
vguz04 chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Hey I really like your story. And it really interesting I just wish keira would open up more to someone. Also I don't want you to take offense but you have the story that it base on spike and jules. But there is nothing about jules here. Is mostly spike and keira and her life. Anyway keep up the great job and can't wait for more.
AuntMingy chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Oh, WOW! This chapter was worth the wait, lol! Love how Lou found out, and Ed walking in for part of the conversation...cracked me up! (the rest wasn't so bad either... ;) )
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
Hey... Just thought I'd let you know I just reread the entire story :) I love it so much... I think it's my favorite flashpoit one in all- and I read alot of them. Update soon!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »