Reviews for More than this?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!:'(
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Please update...:-(
Chloe.661 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Plz update soon... I really want to read the next chapter!
MCisneros chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Sounds interresting can't wait for your next update I hope it comes soon :-)
Heyarandomgal chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Nooooooooo Becker don't leave her on her own!

Another good chapter.

:) :D :) :D.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I think I'm with Becker. I'm worried about what the doctor is going to diagnose...

Please update soon! I Love this story!

DTS xx
AdeleAwesome chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
KEEP WRITING PLEASSE :):)

I really want to know what's wrong with her! :)

Great story!
LittleGooseWalking chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I have the feeling this is gonna be one of those "she's pregnant, but didn't know it" - at the moment, I'm half expecting her water to break during her doctor appointment or on the way :)

Or is she infected by something from through an anomaly?

oooh no I can't wait for the next one, hurry up...please :D
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
What's wrong with Jess?
juls124 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Watch this turn out to be like an episode of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. Or maybe she's dying. I don't know. Your story always has me sitting on the edge of my seat and the chapters are over way to quickly! I'm waiting for your update :)
Heyarandomgal chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Oooooh I'm looking foward to the next chapter sooooo much I really wanna know what's wrong with Jess!
SolarLunar chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Interesting response from Becker. I'm intrigued as to what he's going to do.

Great little story so far.

xx
juls124 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
What's up with Jess? I kind of think she's pregnant but that wouldn't cause a sharp pain unless something was wrong. Or maybe its her appendix. Update soon, please
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Please update this soon I wanna know if Jess is all right! I hope she is!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
*thinks* Why is she sick? I mean what's wrong? she's not prego is she? that would be an interesting turn of events...nah...she just has the stomach flu? over working herself too much and keeps forgetting to eat and her stomach is getting revenge on her and she passes out randomly at the hub later, preferably NOT during an anomoly? I'm hooked!