Reviews for The Darkest Realm
KrizDeanGirl chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
really good chapter... I loved the talk between the bros, and Tom being such a nice help as always, that's why I love him. I can't believe what those things did to him but now everything is okay, dean is with his family. I'm so happy to read these fics... I'm a bit homesick cuz we don't have the boys... well at least until september23... good job!
masondixon chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
This was a very satisfying chapter: Dean told Sam what had been done to him; Tom is going to survive; and the evil fairies are extinct.

And yet..that last word..."end". Somehow it just doesn't seem to fit here.

Good things shouldn't end.

A wonderful job with this story. I enjoyed it very much and was grateful for the prompt updates.

I look forward to what you write next.

Thank You.
moira4eku chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
Yeah! They've killed the whole race (thanks Tom!). I'm so glad that Tom is going to be fine, I'm not sure Dean could have handled another person sacrificing themselves for him. I got choked up when Dean was telling Sam what went down with the fairie princess. Sam handled it well though. Thanks for a great ride and I look forward to your next tale.
OpheliacAngel chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
Aww, it can't be the end already :(

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. The ending was perfect and I'm so happy Tom's okay. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next :D
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
That was a superb ending, hun. I'm so glad that Dean finally shared what had been done to him and how he felt about it. I was sorry to see this one come to an end.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
Great job and wonderful ending. So glad Tom didn't die and very glad Dean was able to tell Sam what happened, so it won't eat him up as badly as it would otherwise. Excellent!
ccase13 chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
I'm glad the whole race is dead, they seemed to be really evil and generally a waste of space. Sam is lucky that Dean trusts him enough to talk about what happens because I can't see the suspicious Dean ever talking to a counselor.
masondixon chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Poor Tom. I hope his sacrifice is not final.

Hurricane Irene threw a large tree into my home and knocked out my power for 8 days. I am glad to have something like this to focus on.

I look forward to your update.

Thank You.
storyaddict69 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
OMG I LOVE this story,and I hope you finish it...I want tom to be ok,and for Sam to be able to help dean recover from the rape and torture... *puppy dog eyes* please!
OpheliacAngel chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Oh no, not Tom!

This was so fantastic and intense, I'm loving it more and more. Keep up the great work :D
ccase13 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Oh no, I hope the ER personnel will be able to save poor Tom's life.

Aside from the fact he's really a nice guy, neither Sam Winchester nor Bobby Singer is a First Born and they can not see further Faerie assailants if they come for Dean again.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Oh no! Tom!
moira4eku chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Holy Crap! What is Dean going to do with someone else sacrificing themselves for him? I don't know how he'll handle that considering that past. I did not see that coming! Biting my nails until the next chapter!

Enjoy your vacation!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Fantastic! It was great to learn that there really WAS something else threatening/attacking Dean and it wasn't all in his mind. So looking forward to the next update!
OpheliacAngel chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
So glad Tom's okay but I'm so worried about Dean.

I love how that scene turned out, with Dean, Sam and Bobby in the bathroom, beautiful :)