Reviews for Boys, An Unanswered Question
wittykittylizzie chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
can u please make this a story?! its so great!
bs13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aw. I love this couple! And this was so cute:)
TwinkleEm chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I think you should continue this story because it's really good! Not many people do Giz so you would be really original.
Angel4eva-15 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
hey
i think u should really continue this! its a nice and fresh idea and i think this could make a great story so could u plz continue? i really like it!
BaconRules101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You should definitely continue with this story. You're right, there isn't much Giz. Be different, it's way better than being normal. Normal is... normal. Bleh. U should totally continue!
FallenSacrifice1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Make a story out of it. i mean i love Bex, but...
ZachLover chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Cute story. How do i find the other one...whats it called... "he knew more" there you go. i cant find it
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really love this! It's pretty fantastic and clever! :)
violets-are-violet chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this is a pretty cool story so far :) i definitely think you should continue :) DEFINITELY :D i'd like to see some giz ;) hahahaa anyways update soon i hope :)

~ashley
KittyKat chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Yay a Giz story!:) I love the idea of grant and Liz together cause they would be perfect! You should also make a story out of this cause that would be pretty cool:) and is the story kinda like a moment from "he knew more" ? Update soon!
badass chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
starchameleon chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I loved it! I was also thinking about doing a Giz story. But you should continue this. Its worth it!

Happy writing,