Reviews for Karaoke, DPD style!
Madhatter1981 chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
OK two things:

1. I doubt that a karaoke bar would have the full length song.

2. A few smart-ass guys sitting near the edge of the stage threw a couple of dollar bills at her. She simply ignored them. She had a Techno-God to seduce. That just cracks me up.
Kalaconnelly chapter 27 . 9/4/2012
"I'll be watching you " is called Every Breath You take and is written by Sting and originaly performed by the Police of which he was a memeber. He write it about an exgirlfriend who was a borderline stakler according to an interview with him.
Athena64 chapter 26 . 8/16/2012
I really liked it! It was fun to read, and a long song fic which is good coz song fics very short... well, I always feel something is missing!
Thank you!
bookish327 chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. Normally, songfics are not really my thing, but you did this one so well. I YouTube'ed each song and listened to it as I read the respective chapter, and it really brought your words to life. Again, good job wit this story.
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 26 . 12/31/2011
I really like this story. It's funny, emotional and happy. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
The reason as to why you cannot find I'LL BE WATCHING YOU is that the actual title is EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE. Try Searching for the songs in Wikki and see what happens.
adaiah chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
I'll be watching you is "every breath you take" written by Sting

The girl is mine looks to have been written by Michael Jackson and performed by him featuring Paul McCarthy

Loved the story! Although my favorite song was the last one... Sniff... Reminds me of my high school years!
mmukh chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
Regarding the disclaimer for the track, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU - the song is actually titled "Every breath you take" as used originally in The Police's album. It was written by Sting and Andy Summers, though is generally credited to Sting alone. You can find more information on wikipedia, here:

wiki/Every_Breath_You_Take
Miss-evil-lil-elf chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
OMG! that sets you up for a whole new story! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH tell me you'll write it! PLEASE!
CrimeShowGirl101 chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
I didn't catch your story when you first updated it, but I caught it while sitting bored in Spanish class. He ending made me grin like an idiot and I got a weird look from the Profé! Great story and I hope to read more from you!

Keep Writing

Xo-Brit-oX
Pearlofeuphoria chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
No one can replace those 2! Loved it!
joellen818 chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
i absolutley loved it!
cotedepablo911 chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
Pretty sure that I'm first to review this! It rocked! The whole story was amazing, and I love your writing. So gonna miss seeing this in my inbox almost everyday. Loved the concept, story, and the pairings! Thanks so much for writing this! Loved it on all counts!

-cdp911
Spyridon chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
Interesting ride, I must say even with Ben changing his personality in the middle of the story. Did wonder if they ever had kids, what happened to Ben after, and what not. Maybe that will be seen in 'God Save those Kittens'. Great simple story and awesome originality.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 25 . 9/18/2011
First things first, that song came on when I starte d reading it. Now everytime I listen to it, I will imagine Annie and Auggie. And lastly, do another chapter!